15 ✓

Justin's POV:

Justin's POV:

As I held Selena in my arms, I finally just felt complete. I might give my Mum a call later, she has changed my life. "Alright! So we're going to get smoothies, want to come?" Nick asked me while sticking his head in. I looked at Selena. "Sure." We both got up and walked to the door, I smiled at her. I shut the door grabbing her hand and walking over to the stairs. "Hey Justin!" I ignored Jasmine and walked down the stairs while talking to Selena. "So, where are you going for spring break?" I asked, it's only in about a week and I am so ready! "Going back home and just chilling." I smiled. "Where do you live?" I asked another question. "16 South Western Drive, you?" My mouth flew open. "I live at 3 South Western Drive!" She looked down and I lifted her head up confused. "What's wrong baby?" She looked at me with trust and fear in her eyes. "I know you live there, you bullied me at my own house too." I sighed putting both of my hands in my pockets looking away feeling guilty. "I'm sorry, I'm over that." She said while grabbing one of my hands from my pockets. I just kept looking down remembering the day I beat her up.

Flashback:

It was a cold night and was just about to be pouring rain. Selena was coming home from hanging out with her one friend when Justin and his boys saw her. "Hey Loser!" He yelled out followed by cussing from his other friends. Selena looked back nervous at them and began to quicken her pace but the boys did too. "Loser let's talk, stop running away, don't be a baby!" Justin yelled out starting to run after her. "Get away from me!" She screamed while starting to cry. The rain started to drizzle down but that did not stop Justin from getting what he wanted. Selena made a hard right hoping it would be a way to escape but it was a dead end. She ended up in an ally. She turned around slowly shaking and tears running down her face. She put her back against the wall. "Please don't hurt me." She cried out, Justin just smirked and did a hair flip while it started raining more heavily. "I'll do what I want and you're putting up with it!" He screamed at her while getting close. "I won't hurt you that bad Loser, just a little." Selena looked at him with fear written all over her face and Justin kicked her in the shin. Selena screamed in pain, the hard rain only made it hurt worst, she fell down crying harder. Justin started kicking her until she could not scream anymore, she was almost knocked out. *One more kick would do it.* Justin thought. Justin was just about to but stopped as soon as he heard the Police. He ran for it and disappeared in a second.

Justin's POV:

I snapped out of my flashback and saw Selena was about to slap me, I stopped her. "Sorry, just remembering something. Where is Nick and Demi?" I asked changing the subject. "Right th.." She pointed but they where not in front of us anymore, then we realized we already passed the Smoothie Shop. "Oh well.. Let's just take a walk." I said while grabbing her hand again and starting to walk, with that flashback.. I'm starting to feel very guilty. I saw Zac and his crew glare at me while walking by and I stopped. "Hey, I got to go get some work, go to the smoothie shop okay?" I said to Selena, it came out as a question. she asked what kind of work but I just pushed her over and then walked up to Zac. "Zac?" I called him and he stopped turning around. "What the heck do you want loser?" I just shook my head. "To talk to you alone." He gave the boys a look and they all walked away. "What?" I took a deep breath. "I want you to beat me up." He smiled and grabbed me. "Gladly, where would you like this beating to take place?" I sighed. "B-Behind the dumpster where no one can see." I said sounding really scared because I was. I just want to go through the same pain I put Selena in so I won't feel guilty anymore, it's eating me up. Zac dragged me along and threw me behind the dumpster. I started to feel the pain killing me slowly but I didn't stop him.