44 ✓

Selena's POV:

Selena's POV:

"Why did you leave me?" were the first words that came out of my mouth, he did not respond. He waited till I pulled away then grabbed both of my hands. "I was afraid." He said, then I gave him an unbelievable look, there's a thing called fight for your love and he should be a man! "Don't give me that look. I was afraid for you. Your Dad came to my Hospital room that night 6 years ago today and he told me to stay away, I was afraid he would hurt you. He said he has people all over this town watching me." Once he said that I dropped my look and hugged him really tightly again. "Then we can leave." I begged him, not wanting to let him go. "You don't understand Selena, he can find you, he's not a dumb man and I'm not taking the chance." I pulled away with more tears in my eyes. "No, I'm not letting you go again, Justin!" I screamed, he just looked down, looking like he did not want to let me go again ether. "We need to listen to ourselves Justin. Don't focus on my father; he's a thing of the past!" I'll say anything to convince him to stay with me. "If you really loved me you wouldn't leave me." He quickly looked up at me when I said that, and I smiled slightly. "You're right baby.. I'm not going to fight it anymore.. I'll stay." Once he said that, I felt like screaming but instead I crashed my lips onto his.. the sparks made me drunk and I begged for more so I deepened the kiss, making the first move. He kissed me back, deepening it even more then he pulled away. "I'm going to go get my job back." I giggled and he kissed me again. "I missed that, it's been haunting my dreams forever." I smiled, kissing his cheek then watching him wheel out of the room. I can't believe my father said that to him!