45 ✓

Selena's POV:

Selena's POV:

Days have past; Justin got his job back and has been with me every single day. I couldn't be happier! Demi and Nick are still fighting but they haven't divorced, which I'm thankful for. I became m completely better, Demi gave me my job back. My mom and I are as close as ever and my Dad is a thing in the past. "Sel?" I quickly looked to my right with a smile and took his hand, stepping out of the car carefully. "So you sure I can stay here?" He asked as we headed for the door. "Positive, as long as you help with the rent, you know." I smiled at him and he smiled back, holding the door open for me. "Of course." He responded, as we walked into my apartment, it was very messy but it always was, I am just use to clean places because I just got out of a week stay at the Hospital. "Where's your room?" He asked, I grabbed his hand once again starting to walk down the hall. Once I walked into my room and turned the light on, I realized I had about 10 pictures of Justin on my bed, I blushed looking at him, and he just smiled. "Sorry." I mumbled, starting to walk to my bed, he followed. "Don't be sorry, it's fine." He reassured me, sitting next to me, I smiled. "So what do you want to do?" I asked, laying back. "Do you want to take a walk?" he suggested. "No." I said, as he chuckled, laying back beside me. "It was easier to do things as Teenagers." He stated as I giggled, looking at him. "We can always.." I pressed my lips onto his as he kissed back making me smile. I quickly took off his jacket and he responded to my reaction taking off my jacket.. but then the door bell rang. I groaned pulling away from him, starting to get up. "No, don't." He begged me, grabbing my arm. "It might be Demi though." I said, pulling his arm off of me. "What if it's your dad?" He said, standing up in front of me. "Justin, he moved to Ohio!" I screamed, pushing him to the side, starting to walk to the door. He jogged beside me and stopped me again; I was starting to get annoyed. "Let me get the door then." I sighed, sitting down on a stool watching him walk to the door. "Are you going to be this way every time the doorbell rings?" I asked, he ignored the question, opening the door a little, then wider. "No one." He said, as I hopped off the stool, running to the door. "You sure?" I asked, pocking my head out. "Yeah." He pulled me back in, locking the door then we walked to the couch together.