24 ✓

Selena's POV:

Selena's POV:

Walking away from the gate was hard, I had to fight the urge not to jump. Nick and Demi where trying to comfort me but I ran off locking myself in the room with all the lights off. Why did he run off? Did he do that to Logan? I had so many questions running through my mind. "Selena!" I ignored the screams and buried my head into my pillow. I need you Justin. Please come back, you can't leave me. I hear the door open but I stayed in my position. A couple of days ago, I would not have cared but a couple of days ago I was not in love with him. Days past and I was at home laying down.. staring at my phone waiting for him to text me back.. Justin please text me. No matter what I said, no matter how many times I called him, his phone was always off and he would not reply. I found out yesterday that Logan was fine but he does not know who hit him, he mentioned Justin but I said he came back to my dorm before he ran off because I do think Justin done it but I don't want him going to jail. Anyways, I'm back in my neighbourhood with no friends, my parents are never home and my bullies are bullying me every time I step outside. I heard my ringtone go off and I quickly looked at the message. *Just.. meet me in the ally in 10 minutes.* As I got up running to the door, I was thinking.. Why the ally? But I did not care, I wanted to see him again. "There she is!" I looked at the familiar faces and took off running. Don't worry Selena.. you have Justin to protect you. I neared the ally and it started to run. The boys were still running after me. I started to get flashbacks but I turned a hard right and saw him staring at me, I ran over giving him a big hug but he only pulled me off of him. I gave him a strange look then he looked at my bullies.

Justin's POV:

I can't have Jason, Gregg, and Hutch seeing me with Selena. They gave me a look starting to walk over. "Hey guys." I said while doing a handshake and glancing at Selena, she was standing in the corner looking scared. "Hey Justin.. Nice move breaking out of that lame ass School, made the front of the news paper." Hutch said while staring at Selena like she was a piece of meat and he was the Dog. "Yeah, I even punched a kid, knocked him out, cold." "Nice." Gregg said while walking towards Selena, I quickly walked over and stood in front of her. "What are you doing boy?! Move!" They all screamed while shoving me down, I only got up looking at Selena again, she was starting to cry. "Aw.. Cry Baby Gomez is back!" "Shut up!!" I screamed while shoving Hutch into Gregg while punching Jason and knocking him out cold. "Run!" I screamed at Selena, she just stood there put while shaking her head. "Run!!" I screamed again while Hutch began to run at me. She just stood still.. What is she an idiot?! I kneed Hutch in the stomach and punched Gregg knocking him out as well, I looked at Selena. "I said Run!!" I screamed again. "No! Then I might never see you again!" My expression lightened up and I started to smile, then I was down on the ground with a pain in my head. I pulled my strength together to stand up so Selena would not get hurt again but she was already down on the ground. I got really mad when Hutch started kicking her and I shoved him punching him non-stop. I grabbed Selena's hand, running away back to her neighborhood as rain started to pour down. "I'm sorry." I said while looking at her, she was just looking back. "Keep running." I said while letting go of her hand and dropping down because my head was killing me. I looked up and she was out of sight. Good. Hutch stopped at me with a smirk and threw me out into the road.