MONEY DREAM5.

Cory stepped towards her and Zaire immediately turned around to face him. Her face broke into a warm smile that radiated her face. Radiated his days? Her signature side smile displayed the single dimple in her left cheek. The things that smile did to his insides. Those lively, fierce yet sweet brown eyes. Those lips...

Everything about her he loved. Her rudeness, her contagiously loud laughter, the way she was outspoken, confident, independent, everything added to her sexiness. She carried herself like no other female he knew. Boss.

She was truly a beautiful young woman. He didn't have what she wanted from him but frankly, he couldn't let her go. He refused to.

"Since you're the secretary, the team deemed it your duty to feed us."

Why couldn't Chantelle do that? She thought.

"Chantelle is currently combing out Tickz's high top and after that Ryan's got a ton of jobs for her to do." He shrugged. Cory was always reading her mind.  

Zaire appeared disgusted.

"Why is your face like that? Don't pity her. Going on like we don't dash her a couple purple notes, here and there."

She ignored his last comment, laughing instead.

"You lot are b*stards." She said, looking back down at her phone. She stretched her hand for him to lay the money into it. She felt the papers in her palm so she closed her hand and pulled it towards. But something stopped her from doing so. Cory. His hand still held onto the money, their fingers rubbed and it was like electricity struck her. She looked up at him with questioning eyes. His eyes were warm and welcoming as usual. She could easily lose herself in them, they soothed her instantly. Set her at ease and made her calm.

Zaire felt herself calm down a little. He licked his lips; she observed his neatly trimmed thin moustache and his thick pink glistening lips. It was like his presence set her on fire.

"You look good, Boost." She stated honestly.

Don't call me that. Stop calling me Boost! Deep down he absolutely despised the fact that she called him Boost; it was like it established a distance between them. But there were rules to be followed.

Keep to the rules, you always have to keep order; that way you're less likely to slip up. Plus, it also establishes respect.

He wished Zaire could be an exception to all these rules, but he knew the way the game was played. Even though he'd crossed the line and slept with her countless times. It made him realise that it was right to have these boundaries because when they got personal, he felt himself weakening and he hated it.

"So do you. I like what you're wearing, Zai. Official." He nodded his face in approval, scrutinizing her clothes and yet it appeared as though his eyes were undressing her. All too often his baritone made her wet. Most of the time, his unemotional monotone sent shivers down her and caused a tingly sensation to simmer at the pit of her stomach. Only Cory could do that.

Cory had tones of sex appeal, and perhaps Zaire hated to admit the truth which was the danger of Boost enhanced that sex appeal.

Why is this boy so sexy? God help me.

"Thank you big head. You look...hood as usual." His eyes twinkled as though he'd read her mind again. "BJ's my s*xy white ginger and you're my s*xy chinko ginger!"

Cory sighed.

"I ain't even Chinese, Zai."

"I know arghh, but Philippine/Vietnamese ginger doesn't have the same ring to it, you know what I mean?"