MONEY DREAM19.

• Dedicated to My beautiful 'Maro'

Zaire kept telling herself she was dreaming. She felt adrenaline rage through her as her heart pounded – out of fear? Anticipation? Anxiety?

"Are these people serious?" She started banging aggressively on the roof of the boot. "Is your mum a d*ckhead!? Let me out you pussies!!! ARGHHHHHH!" She vented merely out of frustration. "Like they're gonna let me out..." She sulked. Then she sniggered to herself thinking about what Rio would do to these people or BJ or Tickz. Then she thought about Church, and then of Ryan and that scared her. He was certainly the maddest. In fact, he took pleasure in making people 'pay for their sins'. She saw much of Ryan in Cory. But Zaire knew deep down it was Cory who would defend her to the death and the thought troubled her the most.

"These men are in trouble if I get out of here, talkless of my mandem. Someone's getting f*cked up today! BY ME!" The hammering of her heart beat made it saw hard to her to think calmly, she wanted to ask herself who these people were and what they wanted with her. "Can't believe this is actually f*cking happening, throwing me into here like I'm a bag of groceries!"

"Is he following us?"

The accomplice glared through his mirror on the outside of the car and squinted his eyes until he spotted Cory's car a few cars behind them.

"Yeah, he's not far behind."

"So predictable..." The driver shook his head. "Told you he'd take the bait, them man are inseparable. He played right into my hands. Everyone has a weakness, something that makes them falter and she is his. Now...he's gonna pay..."

"Course, he's gonna pay."

"Only question is...do I kill him straight away, or use her to break him, and then watch him die slowly and painfully?" He rubbed his chin in contemplation.

His accomplice just laughed.

Zaire closed her eyes and tried to remain calm. She tried to imagine herself calling Cory, screaming his name from afar; he was the only one she wanted to be near, to take her away from it all. Then her phone vibrated. She slowly moved her hand down to her pocket and retrieved her phone.

Bby I know too mny shlaggss I hve bare chicks on my dick thts what me and yr boy Boost have in common ;)

-Maro

Zaire remained in the fetal position she'd been in since she'd been thrown inside the boot and felt her body jerk as they halted in traffic. She just smiled, she couldn't laugh but somehow Maro had cheered her up.

FAMMMMM SOME MAN THREW ME IN HIS BOOT, I'VE BEEN FACKING KIDNAPPED!!!

Less than 30 seconds went by before Maro called her.

"Zaire, don't f*ck with me! I know you're crazy but are you being for real? I wouldn't be surprised knowing the company you keep..."

"I'm not f*cking joking! LET ME OUT YOU D*CKS! I'VE GOT WORK TOMORROW!"

"Work una!" Maro laughed. "You claim they've kidnapped ya and you're worried about work! One of a bloody kind. Why would you tell me such a story...you wanna give me a heart attack init. Lord Garddddd!"

"Maro, I'm gonna hurt someone you know! THEY NEED TO LET ME THE F*CK OUT! FOR ONCE I'M PRAYING CORY GOT SOMEONE TO FOLLOW ME!"

"What the f*ck, slow down!"

"I can't even explain anything, I'm about to kick this roof off."

Maro heard her screaming and kicking and it finally sunk in that she was being serious.