MONEY DREAM12.

an amazingly loyal fan, you know that makes her an instant BOSS! Mad love <3

"I know, go home." Then Cory locked off the phone with Tito, and continued to sit back in the total darkness.

Poison leaked from his heart as he continuously pinched himself, attempting to shake off his tiredness.

3.41am. Cory's phone rang.

"Son." It was his father, Cory Daniel Matthias Senior. Though Paddy was their mentor, Cory Matthias Senior, who was also Rio and Church's uncle, provided the links and connections so they could continue his legacy while he served time.

He. He was the snake in the grass that tempted him, that caused him to be who he was, to sin so dreadfully, to hate and yet Cory felt like his father was his saviour.

"How you doing?" Cory Senior's voice was low and raspy; he spoke slowly and almost softly.

"I'm living."

"Good, so am I, thanks for asking." His father chuckled. Cory remained silent, he never did talk much. "Everything fine?" Why was he asking? Cory thought to himself, he had eyes everywhere, he knew what was going on even as they spoke.

"Yes, just peachy dad." Cory replied sarcastically.

"That's what I like to hear." He didn't know how his father could still doubt him, if he still did, he'd never betray him or let him down. He just couldn't. His father had always told him that: loyalty is everything, death before dishonour. And Cory lived by those words like it was part of the Ten Commandments.

Before Cory was his own person, his life had already been mapped out for him by his father. Purposely as well as indirectly - madness, money, drugs, murder and carnage. And Cory had just the heart for it so he played right into his father's hands, his father could hardly do any wrong in his eyes.

"How's...your mother?"

"She's still in America where she f*cked off to, to get away from this f*ckrie we call a family. I don't even blame her..." Cory reiterated frankly. "...it's been a lot...to take, poor woman. I send her money when I can but I know it won't do nothing for the pain, the scars, the past...how f*cked up her life has been. I send it just cah I know she'll be living comfortably."

Both Cory and his father said no words after that, they were both dwelling on Cory's truthfulness. His father sighed heavily.

"I do miss you, and her and mostly my little princess, my Le-" Cory's heart began to pound uncontrollably, he disconnected the phone immediately. His hands trembled yet he felt he had the strength to crush the phone into dust with his bare hand.

Though he was boss, Cory Matthias Senior was never afraid of getting his hands dirty if it was necessary for him to do so. He'd been in this game too long, as well as a wise learner of it, he'd become one of the ones who made new rules, he knew better than to leave any footprints behind. Lives were nothing, every soul was merely a means to an end to him, all he did was use then until they were no longer useful. For Cory Matthias Senior, it was all about the money.

"Thank you for your outstanding work Damien, your services are no longer required." Cory Matthias Senior held Damien around the neck firmly with one of his muscular arms and he tried to keep the upper hand as Damien struggled and attempted to defend himself. Cory Matthias Senior then held up the knife which he drove powerfully into the back of Damien's head and felt every hindrance as he pushed it through until it came out of Damien's left eye.

He watched blankly as Damien's body ran pale and trembled uncontrollably. Cory Matthias Senior forcefully pulled the knife back out, slipping into his pocket and walked out. He straightened out his bloodied tapered professionally tailored suit, his shoes echoed as he left and entered his car.