MONEY DREAM48.

Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.''

Zaire was feeling jittery, it was unusual and she wasn't sure why. After dropping that bombshell, not hearing from Cory, Ryan, Paddy, Church, BJ, Tickz and Rio was not a good sign. Or maybe it was the fact that she decided that tomorrow she was going to tell Cory about their baby and invite him to her official 24 week scan. She knew there was no running away from it; even at work she'd get carried away and started feeling along the bottom of her stomach which had become firmer and rounder.

She'd continuously called Cory but he wasn't picking up his phone, she was getting anxious now. And she always trusted her instincts. She took a long soak to calm herself and reminded herself that her unborn child was now her number one priority.

She put on a baggy jumper, leggings and a pair of Converses and forced herself to eat something. Then she called and cab and went to Maro's house. She didn't feel like getting on a bus, that environment was something she'd rather avoid today.

When she got there, she knocked up the door and there was no reply. She knew someone was in because she could hear music playing. When she became inpatient, Zaire pulled out a brick and retrieved the spare key to gain entry into the flat. There were no lights on, if it wasn't for the music she would have thought that nobody was home. She went to Maro's room, the music was coming from there. She opened the door and he was lying on the bed sleeping with his hand hanging off the bed.

'Maro?' She shook his unresponsive body.

'This boy loves to sleep.' She told herself while hitting his arm in an attempt to wake him up. 'Even with this music he's sleeping like a baby.' She watched him looking so peaceful.

'Mar-'

Zaire was disturbed by the vibration of her phone, it was Priscilla.

'Pris?'

'Zai, what's going on? Where are you?'

'What do you mean what's going on?'

'The boys, they're up to something. You know what they're like...they barely think before they act.' Priscilla sighed and so did Zaire. 'I don't know if we should stay out of it or not. It seems serious...Zaire I'm scared.'

'Pris, so am I but I can't even get involved I'm not jeopardising my baby's life. All I can do is pray for them and do what I can from the sidelines. Let me not even deceive you, I'm not about that life anymore. And knowing these guys...nothing they do can even surprise me anymore. I love them all but they have their own minds and they going to do what they want to do regardless.'

'Yeah, they need serious prayer...do we sit back and just watch their destruction?' Priscilla laughed. 'I was at Ryan's and he just came back home a few minutes ago. He looked really pissed off and was acting really off with me. He got out a duffel bag packed some clothes and tools. I asked him what was wrong, where he was going. Something had obviously happened. Ignored all my questions and even my presence and left. I feel like they're about to do something very, very foolish.'

'What are they up to?'

© 2012 MrsMadSwag