MONEY DREAM31.

The team had decided as a collective that it would be reasonable to give Rio more free time to do hours at his legitimate job and take care of his fast growing baby boy. As long as it was job where he wasn't required, they left him to do his own thing. When Ryan reached his home he called Rio just to see how he was. They were both bored and to them the night was young so they gathered up Tickz and BJ and went on a lad's night out.

'Why Rio? Why do you think you can behave like this? You have a son for f*ck sake! I thought you'd grown up!'  

'Fiah, I'm faded...don't be in my face right now...' He gave her a crooked smile. 

'Arghhhh!' Rafiah grabbed a plate and hurled it towards him in frustration.  

'Ey! What was that for?' He screwed up his face and looked at her with annoyance then burst into a fit of laughter.  

'You prick!' She screamed at him, chucking another plate. Rio was fast enough to dodge it. 

Keanu was in the front room in his carrier, all the noise had frightened him. He started crying, angering Rafiah even more.  

'Baaaaaby come 'ere man...' Rio stumbled towards her. 

'Move from my face, you make me sick.' 

'Fi-' Rio stepped towards her and didn't finish his utterance as he vomitted right before her, some of it landed on her feet. 

'RIO! Don't come upstairs! You need to fully f*ck off.' She hurriedly made Keanu's bottle then went to pick him up before going upstairs and locking the bedroom door. She was so appalled by Rio's recent behaviour. After the lovely evening she'd shared with Zaire, Maro and the rest, Rio had really p*ssed her off.

'Avarice pass the remote!' 

'Since when did you lose your manners?' Avarice raised a brow at Rafiah and Rafiah laughed, then stood up from the sofa and snatched the remote from Avarice. 

'Slag.' 

'Takes one to know one.' Was Rafiah's comeback as she flicked through the channels. 

'Columbiana's on, leave it!' Wiz said, getting excited.  

'He's like a little kid.' Zaire laughed, squeezing between Marley and Wiz on the sofa with a big bowl of Doritoz. Marley just shook his head at his friend. 

'This film is hard yo!' Maro was in a large seat beside them, feeding Keanu. 

'Haven't seen it.' Zaire shrugged. 

'Same.' Rafiah added.  

Even though she missed the team, it was nice to have company over. Especially now that she'd decided to be responsible and not always rely on others and was living in a cosy, modern flat alone.  

Then doorbell rang. 

'Aaaah yes, that's probably Priscilla with the pizza.' 

Once they'd heard that Marley and Avarice raced to open the door, pushing and shoving each other in order to get there. 

'Savages, just savages.' Wiz rolled his eyes. 'I'm used to their behaviour. I'd like to apologise on their behalf, acting like they don't eat.' 

'You lot don't change.' Maro chuckled. 'Yungens.' 

'Repping for my hometown, rolling in the deep.' 

'What?' Maro asked, appearing confused. 

'Its Yungen init.' Avarice came in, scoffing half a slice of pizza. 

'Being broke's a joke and I ain't got a sense of humour.' Marley recited another one of Yungen's bars. 

'Riiiiight.' Maro turned back to the TV and ignored them.