MONEY DREAM34.

My b*tch bad looking like a bag of money...' Lexy imitated Cory's voice trying to remember what he had told her she had become - a confident, sassy and sexy female who was independent and a true hustler. She knew he was fond of her because he didn't treat other females the way he treated her and that always made her feel special. Even when they had sex, though it was nothing like what she had shared with Tremaine it was amazing but she was always careful because she knew his 'no babies' rule and she never wanted to let him down.

He took care of her, made her feel nice when he bought her whatever she wanted, she liked fashion and had her own style. Cory looked for her so she trusted him and she did what he told her too.

He'd always rap along with Rick Ross when she was in the passenger seat and look over at her in an encouraging manner, like he was talking about her.

The iron bars shut. The keys clinked. Those hard stares from the officials. Loud echoes. She tried to stay calm even though her surroundings caused her to shake on the inside.

Lexy stood in the doorway scanning the room full of prisoners in red vests on top of their grey jumpers.

An aging man with the eyes of a child. Round, large and bright. There was some mysteriousness within them and yet innocence that reminded her of Cory's. He stroked his goatee, licked his thick lips and gave Lexy a slanted smile.

The unmistakeable stab wound that came from the back of his left ear down and round his neck. It was just as Cory had described it. She knew it was one of many. Now she was sure that he was Cory Senior she headed towards him. Several prisoners whistled and made inappropriate comments as she passed them, Cory Senior simply smirked as he waited for her to make her way to where he was sitting. Lexy felt his heavy gaze.

'Hey baby.' He smiled casually, Lexy was almost engulfed by his light hazel eyes. Yes, Cory had gotten his sexy aura from his father.

'Hey papi.' She played along. 'Missed you.'

'I missed you too baby.' He stroked her arm on the table and traced his tongue along his bottom lip ever so slowly. She looked to her left and then her right. To her, everyone's movements were in slow motion. She watched other tables. Prisoners exchanging words with their visitors. She wondered if she was the only one who had come with an alterior motive.

The iron bars shut. The keys clinked. Those hard stares from the officials. Loud echoes.

'Alexandra?'

She'd had completely zoned out.

'Erm...I'm coming, I need to, I need to use the toilet.' Cory Senior nodded his head in understanding. She slowly scanned the room until she located the toilet and made her way there.

After being escorted by a female officer, she entered the toilet, remembering Cory's instructions once more.

She knew there would be CCTV cameras in the sink area so everything had to be done in the cubicle. She slid her brand new American Apparrel leather shorts down, followed by her blue thong. Then lifted up one of her thighs up against her stoach and wide enough for her to pull out what she had concealed there. She flushed the empty toilet and used the water to clean the packaging, dried it with tissue and popped it into her mouth.

She stayed calm as she was escorted back to her seat, knowing that Cory was not far waiting for her made her feel secure.

'You good?'

Lexy nodded.

'Come and give big daddy a kiss.' Cory Senior winked.

She knew the kiss had to be long enough for the transaction to be made. She leaned up over the table and waited for him to inch closer. Their lips locked, but Lexy didn't open her mouth wide enough in fear that they were being watched and someone would see that she had something in her mouth. Cory Senior had no other option than to slide his tongue into her mouth and carry the package from her mouth into his that way. In his clumsy attempt the package slipped down her throat. It stumbled midway down her throat causing her to do bright red and cough loudly, ensuring they had unwanted attention. Lexy began spluttering and gasping. A few officers rushed to the table, Cory Senior shook his head and snarled, prisoners and other visitors watched in anticipation. A female officer held Lexy up whilst another pat her back firmly until the package came out and landed at another officer's feet.