MONEY DREAM40.

Even though we let it go, I still got a thing for ya ..

Cory woke up and looked at the time. He realised that he had been asleep for a few hours; he sat up in his bed feeling refreshed and put some clothes on. He really didn't feel like attending any sort of party especially knowing what Church and Ryan were like and how they somehow knew everyone in London. However, Cory knew it was only right for him to show his face and show his brother Paddy some love. Paddy had made a big sacrifice for the rest of them and they really appreciated it. His freedom meant new money making schemes were pending. This pleased Cory. He said bye to his mum, making her laugh when he told her not to leave the house. He had also got a few of his runners to watch over his home from a distance. Feeling a little more at ease, Cory jumped into his car in a pair of Diesel jeans, a fresh white t-shirt, a Moncler body warmer and maroon Pradas on his feet. He knew he looked a little rugged, he needed a shave and a trim but he didn't care. That was the least of his problems.

Cory was speaking to Church on the phone as he made his way to the penthouse where they were hosting the celebration; he let Church know why he had been M.I.A for two days.

'It's nice to know Aunt Evelyn is back, I hope she's doing ok.'

'Yeah yeah she's good.'

'You guys should come over for dinner that would be nice, like old times.'

'Yeah we will soon.' Only, nothing would ever be like old times. Cory decided that this wasn't the right time or way to reveal what he had learnt about his father. The night that Leonie was murdered, Rio and Church were also at his house, meaning that Cory Senior had recklessly also put the lives of his nephews in danger. Cory knew his uncle; Antonio who was Rio and Church's father would lose it when he heard this.

 Antonio was nothing like his younger brother, well not anymore. He'd abandoned that life once his wife, Alexis had had their twin son and daughter – Church and Dylan. He used his drug money to create a legitimate business and now his made money the right way. He was currently in America on business; Cory would wait until his uncle returned before they held a family meeting.

'I'm almost there so I'll see you in a bit.'

'Ok bro, bye.'

After about another five minutes of driving Cory had reached his destination. He parked up, undid his seatbelt and stopped out if the car slamming the door. He felt heads turn towards him as though they were doing a synchronized dance move. He saw the girls and his eyes automatically zoomed in on Zaire, his muscles tensed at the sight of her. He loved the attention but it was Zaire's presence that truly captivated him. For a moment he lost his footing and forgot what he was doing, just standing there. She was looking so good, he loved the way the dress fitted around her curves, so enticing that she aroused him with little effort. He looked down and saw the trainers on her feet, he almost laughed. It was so typical of her.

'Come here.' The words just slipped out, Zaire saw a playful twinkle in Cory's eyes.

'Since when was Zaire your yorkie, come on my friend, get out!' He heard Elizabeth say, she was so rude he'd always thought she was a funny girl. Faith and Blessing greeted Cory and he nodded at them, Priscilla waved and Elizabeth just rolled her eyes at him.

She grabbed Zaire's hand and dragged her inside; Ryan had come down just in time to give them access to the lift. Zaire would have walked away anyway, he had no manner. Elizabeth closed the lift before Cory could get in with them.

'Next one mate!' Ryan sniggered.

'Who does he think he is? That stupid sexy, skinny ass motherf*cking!'