MONEY DREAM44.

Was it that she'd been conditioned to feel so safe and comfortable beside Cory Matthias? Perhaps. He had her so open, pretending was pointless. Even when he'd fallen into a deep sleep Cory kept a firm embrace around Zaire, his warmth surrounding her and their unborn child.

Zaire felt her child moving around inside her and awoke immediately. It was happening so often lately that she'd gotten use to it, it was still a very strange feeling but it didn't hurt, she just feel some discomfort.

Her face burst into a smile, when she glanced at Cory snoring. He looked so peaceful, there was no fear or pain in his expression. This was so foreign to her. Big changes had began to take place, that was for certain; never had she witnessed Cory fall asleep so peaceful and at a convential hour. Looking at him made her remember, all those sleepless nights. She hated to, but she pitied him. She felt sorry for him. All he'd been through had left him an utter mess. Love had left him before they'd met and Zaire had been left to pick up the pieces. She always wondered what Cory would be like if he was a fully loving person, if he showed affection, if he wasn't so paranoid and destructive. If he ever smiled. If Leonie hadn't died. That one defining moment had determined his present and had moulded him into what he had become.   

People with the biggest hearts suffered the most.

Zaire still had no plan, and she was still scared of what was to come. She knew Cory too well but this once she wasn't sure what his reaction would be to her life changing news.

She rolled off Cory and plugged her phone into his speakers, positioning it on a low volume. Elle Varner's Refill began to croon softly on repeat. Chaos was inevitable in the near future so Zaire told herself she'd enjoy this time with Cory while she had it. Yes, he'd been right but she didn't care, she was happily giving into the temptation she'd tried to deliver herself from.  

She closed her eyes swaying and feeling the music. Zaire removed her onesie and underwear then climbed back onto the bed. She loved how peacefully Cory was sleeping, it was truly a joy to see such a thing. But she just had to wake him up, she was horny.

She started by slowly tracing her fingers over his nipples through his shirt, that was always her signal when she wanted him. Cory was unresponsive. She began to kiss his ear lightly, moving down along his neck. Cory moaned in annoyance, Zaire's vagina pulsed rapidly in hunger. She took his lip into her mouth and kissed him slowly and deeply. By now she'd straddled herself onto him. She continued to kiss his ear and neck.'

'Zaiiii...' Cory's eyes peeled up, she felt him rise beneath her.

Their eyes locked and Cory have told her a millon lies, she would have believed him anyway. She stared into his eyes and they assured her that everything would be ok. They'd always feed her hope in a time of despair. Staring into them let her know she wouldn't stop loving him anytime soon. How could Cory take away her breath let this? It wasn't plausable.

Cory stared up at her naked body in shock and his eyes windened slightly and then they twinkled. His hands firmed gripped her waist. He leaned up and return her passionate kiss, he took his time with each lip, then both before pushing his tongue inside her mouth. He lifted Zaire up and watched as she dripped, she roughly started pulling off his clothes.

Cory began to laugh with his unsmiling face.

'Mine.' Was all he said, the things his hoarse voice did to her. When Cory was completely naked, he sat Zaire back down and just appreciated the sight of her in her purest form. Zaire wasn't in the mood for his sluggish behaviour, she tried to position herself so he could enter her but Cory stopped her. He lifted her by her waist once again and Zaire looked as though she would cry. She reached out gripping his skin ready to scratch and scream. Cory placed her on his bed, switching positions with her so that he now above her between her legs. Zaire's thighs were already shaking uncontrollably with intense anticipation. Zaire mumbled profanties during foreplay, her head slapped the sheets with force as she continuosly shook it. Her body wouldn't stop trembling after the first time she came. She shut her eyes and felt her stomach tense, she gasped loudly as if she was going to burst into tears when she came the second time. This was beyond what she could handle, she wanted some fierce penetration. She grabbed his arms, reaching out to him, clawing at his arms, no words. Just mumbles of jibberish. Cory took the time to watch how her thighs shook, it was so sexy and so amusing to him, knowing that he'd caused it.

Just like that night at Rio's house when they'd conceived their child, Cory was so carried away, so tranfixed by Zaire's pussy that he'd been careless enough not to use a condom. Cory could tell from Zaire's pained expression that she was growing impatient. So he shoved himself inside her. She sucked in airand squeezed her eyes shut. She screamed and then started panting when Cory began descending long, slow stroked upon her. Her thighs wrapped around his waist, vibrating around his sweaty skin. Elle Varner's soulfulness surrounded them as their bodies attached so perfect like they should have never been pulled apart. So erotic. So sensual.  Zaire,s back arched as Cory hammered into her, picking up his pace, he f*cked her like a whore and told her to tell him that she'd always be his. Cory wanted to hear it, he needed to keep being reminded that she still cared. Her hair thrashed against the headboard, as he moved her so she was laying on her side and loved her from behind.

'I-I-I-I lo-oooooove yo-yo-youuuu alllllllways.' She stammered. Cory lifted her leg back onto him so he could gain depth and continued to love her. They spooned and he loved her. He lay her back on her back and pressed her knees ont her chest and allowed her legs to rest on his shoulders as he pounded her, then he sat in front of her and laced his hands with hers pulling her towards him as he loved her from that position. After Zaire came again she told herself she had to gain control and remind Cory why she was the only one that matched him in the bedroom. She'd remind him why she aroused him just by a questioning glance. She panted as Cory fell back onto the bed beside her, the legs laced into each others, he stroked her face and they kissed hungry. Zaire knew that Cory was yet to bust. His stamina was desirable. His face got lost in her neck as Zaire giggled. Soon, she climbed onto of him, regaining control as she saw it and she rode him just how Cory loved it. He grunted and tried to move her off him, she pinned him down, though he was stronger he was too far gone to resist before he lost control, Zaire lifted herself of him. She stood up, with her feet on the floorboard and bent over, all she felt was wind on her backside, just when she about to turn about, Cory pushed himself into her and she almost collapsed forward. Her legs wouldn't last long with the love she was receiving in this position. She felt Cory's warm semen run down her bum to her thigh. He sighed happily and pulled her with him onto the bed. Cory kissed Zaire's sweaty forehead and they both fell asleep almost immediately.

She arose in the morning feeling absolutely amazing. The sleep had done well and so had the dicking down that Cory had bestowed upon her. She smiled, looking at Cory sleeping as she quickly dressed herself. She left his room quietly and was mortified when she bumped into Cory's mother.

'The morning after the night before.' She smiled. Zaire laughed nervously.

'Evelyn its so good to see you.' They embraced. 'How have you been?'

'I'm just glad that ya'll made up.'

'American slur already?' Zaire teased, happily ignoring what she'd said. They spoke a little but Evelyn's mind was elsewhere, something what very much apparent. She merely observed and  said nothing.

'Take care.'

'I will.' Zaire left the flat and the morning cold slapped her on the face. She rushed home and had a long soak. She wanted to chill out, she had the day off work. She lit candles around the tub, and listened to Frank Ocean, thinking about how things could become amazing or a disaster. She thought about her time with Cory and grinned like a love struck teenager. She rubbed her stomach and thought about her child. It's sex, what they'd look like. Her imagination just wondered. Part of her was terrified about this world which her child was going to be born into. Together Cory and her had committed every sin and displeased God over and over again, would their child pay for their transgressions? Her mind finally settled on thoughts of Cory, she knew she'd have to tell him but she'd also have to make it clear that he didn't have a say, she was appraoching 6 months and there was no doubt that she was having their child.

© 2012 MrsMadSwag