MONEY DREAM10.

"Fola was telling me that his little bro had tits due to the amount of eba their mother feeds him. In my eyes that's a well fed child! So since Fola claimed his mum had taught him how to cook, I wanted to try his food, a little weight wouldn't hurt me."

"That's true." Zaire looked down at his arms.

"Hey hey hey! Don't look at me like that I'm not that skinny! Maybe I am. Anyway Fola's attempt at cooking..." He shook his head solemnly, "that weekend still haunts me, us man had the runs for days on end. Like say we had no digestive system, only a mouth and an anus!"

"That's the disadvantage of living with no females..."

"I know, I'm dying out here, I got people telling I look skinner. The only time we get good meals is when females come round; we got to our mums' houses or get takeaways kmt." Zaire laughed as Maro literally said the letters 'KMT' instead of actually kissing his teeth.

"I'm always busy, but if I ever have the time, I'll come and cook for you guys."

"Oh my daysss, you're an angel. My angel!"

"Easy! Maro, trust me I'm far from it." She giggled mischievously

"Yeah I know." He laughed and gave her a knowing look. "But we shall discuss that later..."

"Maro you're so...I don't even know how to put it into words. But half the time I can't take you seriously."

"Yeah I get that a lot, when I'm mad excited or just relatively gassed, I tend to act gay and talk a hell of a lot of sh*t."

"Yes, I can tell as you're made me your victim for today." She smiled. "But no worries, I happily surrender."

"Zai, I'm a bad man at heart you know." He looked Zaire dead in the eyes and gave her a serious look.

"How do you do it?" She shook her head laughing and then his face broke into a smile.

"Wait, did you just say you happily surrender?"

"Yes..."

"I don't care if you happily surrender or you don't happily surrender. I told you I would get you back for calling me smelly Maro." He winked.

"You're moist."

"Bout the real question is, are you?" He raised an eyebrow, holding up his middle and index finger ready for some fingering action.

"You're a legend you are!" Zaire threw her head back and laughed. "I swear to God, if I'm nearing thirty and I'm still single. You're so going to be my baby's daddy!"

"That would be a pleasure but...'ear what, what if I'm married and that?" He stroked his chin comically.

"Hmm, that would be interesting..." She simply winked at him; intriguing him further. "Maro, you know what you said about crying when you cum was it true?"

"Yes, I wasn't joking. Like I said, the intensity of having an orgasm makes my eyes water." He told her with a straight face.

"I can relate, sometimes when I get head it's so intense I cry too."

"Oooh someone's crude! Oooh someone's open! Oooh someone's a freak!"

"Shhh...you wouldn't be able to tell, would you?"

"Seriously no. But sometimes when I look at you, I can tell there's something behind those eyes. Like there's more to you. So where's the craziest place you've had s*x at?"

Zaire sniggered loudly and thought.  "The back a moving Hummer. You?"

"For me, it was a girl's mum's bed. I don't know what I was thinking but looking back that was life threatening." They both sniggered. "Anyway, I'm gonna quickly go to the shop, you want anything?" Maro asked as he stood up.