MONEY DREAM32.

Dear mama ..

After Lexy had left, Cory felt tired but refused to let his drowiness seduce him into sleeping. So instead, he played on his PS3 til he could hear the birds tweeting and the sun came up and his eyes started to burn and he could no longer stay awake. At least now he had more of a chance of having a dreamless sleep.

Cory only slept for a few hours. He woke up feeling hardly refreshed but that was nothing new. He brushed his teeth, had a long soak before getting dressed in a navy Superdry hooded jumper, plain True Religion jeans and navy Pradas on his feet. As usual, he made himself an omelet and toast with a glass of tropical juice. He scratched his head full of messy curls which he needed to trim but dismissed the thought. There was a lot to be done today. He ate his breakfast whilst scrolling on his iPad. He had a meeting later with Church, Ryan and Verrel and his associates - they had big plans for a big con. And before that he had to go and visit his father, he glared at the visiting order on the table. He wasn't sure what to think, something in him dreaded going to see his father because he always felt like he'd never match up to his father and it ate away at Cory. He wanted to be as successful and as notorious, he knew he had it in him, he was heartless as it was, but...

Yet, on the other hand, Cory Senior was all Cory had left. No more Leonie, no more mother and not even Zaire. His father was the only one who seemed to give a f*ck about him so he'd cling onto him because he needed that love now more than ever.  

Cory spent most of the morning on his iPad playing games.

Cory's phone began to ring, he peered at the screen and saw it was his father calling. Cory Senior was using a blower which he'd managed to smuggle into prison. Cory Senior was always a great business man and was even exercising his talents in prison. Whilst his son was in search of his acceptance, love and praise, Cory Senior merely saw his son as a means to elavate his business.

'Dad.' 

'Cory, remember how I said I might need that favour soon...' 

'Yeah.' 

'Well soon is today.' 

'That's mad short notice.' 

'You can't do it? Look I know its short notice. I just though you had all the links and you'd be able to- don't worry forget it I can easily ask T-' Cory Senior knew exactly how to manipulate his son, he knew Cory would do anything for him and he took absolute advantage of that, regardless of the consequences. 

'Nah, nah. I can do it.' It annoyed Cory that his father appeared to have little faith in him. 'You'll get it, I got you dad, I got you.' 

'That's my boy.' Cory Senior smiled. 

'Dad, I mi-' His father had already dropped his phone. Cory gritted his teeth and threw his phone on the table. His mind started racing with ideas he had a lot to do before it was time to go to the prison. He needed someone to help him with this favour at such short notice but who?

'Got it yeah?' 

Lexy looked into Cory's warm eyes until she found the reassurance she needed then nodded her head. She smiled when he kissed her forehead. He knew how to make her feel like the most beautiful girl in the world and it made her float.  

'I'll be right here waiting for you.' 

He leaned over and opened the passenger door so that Lexy could walk out and make her way towards the prison. Since Cory didn't want to be seen by any of the prison cameras it was an almost 10 minute walk for Lexy. It must have been difficult for her due to the bright orange 6 inch open toe wedges she was wearing, accompanied by high waisted leather shorts and leopard print fitted crop top of a bustier design. She looked amazing in it as she was so slim and her waist extrememly tiny. Her long hair hung straight done with a centre parting in the middle, her cheekbones were gracefully high but her cheeks were beginning to sink in. She attempted to hid the darkness around her eyes with make up. Her eyes. Those pretty eyes would never change. No matter what happened to Lexy, no matter where life took her, her large pretty eyes would always be.