MONEY DREAM6.

Such a female boss its unreal, one of the inspirations for this story. Because she's a don effortlessly and I love her personality and her magically wild imagination, its always blows me away

TOO MUCH LOVE <3

"Hey Verrel..." Church greeted him giving him a brotherly one armed hug.

"You know him?" Rio sounded surprised. "Hi, by the way." He uttered, lifting his head up slightly.

"Yeah, we go back a bit, secondary school days..." Church confirmed.

"Nice shoes." Zaire commented, looking down at Verrel's brown brogues.

"Oh, thank you, erm...Zaire right?"

"How di-"

"I've filled him in on the team; he's been well informed about all of you lowlifes." Ryan joked, making everyone chuckle. "We're going to make some serious cash thanks to Vez, together with our team's street smarts."

"Already on a nickname basis, are we?" Tickz teased. The team didn't bother to stifle their sniggers.

"Shh man."

"Saucy..." Tickz bit his finger seductively.

"That's what she said." It could only be BJ. Even Verrel was laughing.

He went round and greeted everyone, then he settled at the desk beside Church and Ryan, he brought out his Mac Book laptop from his messenger bag and took a seat.

Zaire was intrigued so she went over to him.

"You look like one of those sexy, attractive computer nerds."

"That's because I am one." He beamed at Zaire causing his brown eyes to twinkle then they both burst out laughing.

"Guys! I like this dude!" She announced.

"Zai's going on like we needed her blessing to bring him in!" Ryan scoffed, sticking his tongue out at her.

She shot him a dirty look then raised her index finger and middle finger and waggled her tongue between them.

"Zaire, you're too much."

"Anyway, Verrel, before we can accept you you'll have to undergo my little initiation test." She smiled innocently.

"Initiation?" Verrel appear genuinely confused.

"Don't gass Zai." Rio interrupted her. "Verrel don't fall for it, it's just an excuse for her to feel you up." The room erupted with laughter. Verrel raised an eyebrow and gave Zaire an amused expression beneath his glasses.

"Rio, you're a snake!" She shoved him to the side and he cackled in her face.

"No lie Verrel, this girl's felt up all of our penis, ball sacks, foreskin and all. Bare rubbing up our nipples. She's a kinky b*tch, I suggest you stay away." Church warned him.

"I'm just being friendly, goshh!"

"So, what's good Verrel?" Cory approached them, rubbing his palms together.

"Yo, Zarry Potter, come help me..." Tickz ushered her over. She gave him an annoyed expression as they walked into the adjoining room with the one they were already in, the whole room was full of marijuana filled pots which were being grown by bright artificial lights.

She grabbed his ear and twisted it with as much force as she could.

"F*cking hell Zai, why you so African!?"

She laughed in his face.

They occasionally made fun of the tiny dent on her forehead, it was a scar that couldn't be seen clearly, except if you were very close to her face.