2 ~ Siblings

(Hallway )
Maya: Riles are we okay?
Riley: Yeah... Why wouldn't we be. ( fake smiles and closes her locker to face Maya )
Maya: (sighs) I know that you still like Lucas.
Riley: No I don't, I only like him like a brother. ( she wipes head around and tries to walk into her dads classroom )
Maya: I went on a date with him Riley! I know what's going on! Do you think that I won't find out about how you feel?! ( trailing behind Riley )
Riley stops.
...
Maya: you can't keep something like that away from me Riley. If you still had feelings for him, then you should have just told me!
Riley: I'm sorry that I feel this way Maya. ( looks down at shoes )
Maya: you don't have to be sorry Riley, cause I don't like him like that anymore.
Riley turns around.
Riley: what?
Charlie: Hey Riley, I'm sorry but it's not going to work out between us.
Riley: Okay... ( sounding a bit sad )
Charlie: Lucas told me to tell you that he is coming to your bae window, and that he needs to talk to you alone.
Maya: Okay thank you very much Charlie.
Charlie nods and walking into the classroom.
Riley: Wai-
Maya: Things happen for a reason. So just let it happen.

( Bae window )

Lucas goes through the window and sits next to Riley.
Riley: Hi brother ( slaps Lucas by the arm )
Lucas sits there like WTF.
Lucas: Hi ( fake smiles )
Riley: Hey
Lucas: Howdy
Riley: Hi ( smiles and looks deep into his eyes while he does the same )
...
Riley: NO! ( Turning away )
Lucas: what?
Riley: We are siblings! ( Turing back twords Lucas )
Lucas: Riley!
Riley:  YOU NEED TO BE OKAY WITH ME CALLING YOU MY BROTHER!
Lucas: I- ... Gosh, why is it harder for me to talk to you? ( covers face with hands )
Riley: Well it shouldn't be like that.
Lucas uncovers his face and reveals a tear coming out of his eye. Riley... In shock.
Lucas: And why is that?
Riley: ( shyly ) Because we are supposed to be siblings and you and Maya ar-
Lucas: Riley... ( sighs and wipes away the tear )
Riley: What's happening to us?
Lucas: We're fighting
Riley: Like brother and sisters do. ( fake smiles )
Lucas: No... like friends ( standing up and covers his head with his hands )
Riley: I'm sorry...
Lucas: (sighs uncovers his head and looks towards Riley )I don't like Maya like that Riley.
Riley stands up
Riley: Why not?!
Lucas looks at Riley while Riley silently crys.
Lucas: I'm sorry... For making you cry.
Riley looks away from Lucas, still crying. Lucas softly grabs Riley's chin and looks into her eyes. He leans in for a kiss, but Riley pulls away.
Lucas: Riley. ( sighs )
Riley: I don't want to do this... ( sighs ) I think you should go. ( pointing towards the window )
Lucas exits and Riley shuts the window and cries with her back against the window.

Wohhhh. Super dramatic! But I think this is a pretty good chapter. This chapter has been edited.