36 ~ pain

The room was empty. Well except for Lucas and I. I woke up to Lucas asleep, and arms around me. It was 4:00am.I tried to push away to get up but his arms were too strong. Then he woke up.

" Where are you going?" He whispered.

" Out of bed." I whispered back.

He shook his head and tightened his grip around me. He rested his head under my chin and closed his eyes.

" C'mon let me go!" I whined.

He looked up at me.

" give me a kiss first. " he whispered.

I shook my head and tried to push away. But he was too strong. I gave up and gave him a little peck on the lips.

" not good enough." He shook his head.

I rolled my eyes and kissed him for 2 seconds. After that he lifted one of his eyebrows and tightened his grip on me by 1000000 times. It was too tight. I was now breathing very heavily, trying to get as much air as I can. I could barley breath. His arms were so tight on me. He was gripping on my skin, pushing hard into me. I closed my eyes and breathed through my teeth.

" Lucas." I whispered, very hurt.

He just buried his head under my chin again and shook his head. He tightened his grip even more. I flipped my head back and screamed. I couldn't breath. His hands were digging into me. He was clutching my bones together. I never felt worse pain.

" fine." He stammered. " but you owe me."

He let go of me and watched as I groaned and breathed heavily. I checked my stomach to see red marks on my sides. I tightened my eyes shut and breathed really hard. I was moaning very loudly. I was hurting really bad.

" I'm sorry Riley." He kissed my forehead and looked sad.

My eyes were still closed. Why would he hurt me? No. I'm fine. It's just a nightmare. No. It's real. He knew that I was hurting.

" Lucas why did you do that?" I breathed out.

Still hurting from the pain on my stomach.

" I don't know." He awnser, obviously annoyed by himself.

He sat up and rested his hands on his head. I held my stomach and got myself up, sat next to him, and rested my head on his shoulder. He picked up his head and looked at me.

" Are you okay?"

" Just hurting, that's all." I giggled.

" I'm sorry. Did I leave any marks. "

I lifted up my head and stared at him, then looked away. I didn't like his sad face expression it made me sad.

" y-yeah."

He hugged me. But I didn't hug back.

" I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

" I know you won't."

He released me. Then I layed down. He sat at the side of me and lifted my shirt to see the marks. I looked too. It got worse. It was purplish reddish, at the sides. I was still in pain. It was terrible. It felt like someone pinching me with knifes. He got up and walked in circles.