26 ~ heartbroken

Maya's P.O.V

I had enough of this nonsense. I marched to Riley's room and tried to open the door. It was locked. " RILEY OPEN THIS DOOR! OR I WILL KICK IT DOWN! " I scream. I hear the knob wiggling. Then it finally opens. I walk in and she slowly closes the door and locks it, she then looked around. " Tell me what's really going on." Riley just looked down and scoffed her feet back and forth. " I told you already " yeah, I was totally going to believe that. Then it just hits me. I read her mind. " you cut." I whisper. She looks up with a worried look on her face. " you cut." I say as an awnser. She just starts to cry. " Riley, why didn't you tell me about this. We tell each other everything!" I complain. I was getting angry of the thought that my best friend, didn't tell me about something that big. " WHY?!" I scream. She slowly falls to the ground and cries harder. I start to cry too. Just looking at her cry...makes me miserable. " why..." I sob.

She finally gets up and lays on her bed. " do you wanna take a nap with me?" I don't even look at her. " Maya, wanna talk-" I cut her off my running out of her room, out of the living room, and out of the Matthews apartment. I make my way to an ally way. Lucas was there. He wasn't crying. I sat next to him. In complete scilence.

I am heart broken.
I am sad.
I am worried.

Broken...
I am broken Maya Hart.

My friend could have killed herself...without telling me about any of it.

She kept a secret from me. A big one. The most serious one.

She didn't trust me. With any of it.

I feel depressed.

I can't think straight.

I want to break every trash can in front of me.

I want to scream.

But at the same time. I feel bad. I left Riley alone. She was going through a tough time. And I left.

I am heartbroken.