48 ~ Life or death

I felt the warmth of Lucas being pulled away from me. My hands were on his shoulder Sao i gripped onto him and pulled my self closer to him. I felt his cheeks raise from smiling.

" Riley. We can't sleep like this." He whispered.

I shook my head.

" Riley. The doctor said it's dangerous for you."

I flutter my eyes open and looked at him, and then the clock. It was 2:36am. I then let go of his shoulders and rolled over to I'm facing away from him. My breathing tubes are so annoying. I felt Lucas' hand on the side of my stomach. Then I went back to sleep.

I woke up to a nurse pulling out he shot from my arm and then replacing it with another. She then taped it to my skin. I flinched by every movement. Like, it's a shot and it hurts. She smiled at me.

" You can get out of the hospital tomorrow sweetie."

I smiled back at her and then she walked out of the room. I sat up and looked at Maya and Farkle. They were sleeping. Then I looked over at Lucas. His hand was now holding my thigh. I grabbed my phone and started scrolling through Instagram, Twitter, and played games. I felt Lucas' thumb rubbing my thigh back forth. I looked at him and smiled. He is so cute when is sleeping. Or half sleeping/ half awake.

" Good morning sunshine." Lucas whispered with his eyes slowly starting to open.

" Morning."

I set down my phone and stroked his arm. He sat up next to me and cuddled with me. I giggled.

" Wanna go wake them up?" I asked Lucas.

" Not right now." He snuggled tighter to me.

" C'mon. You had enough sleep. It's.... 8:46."

I tried to get out of bed.

" Wait no!-" Lucas started.

It was too late. I already got up and fell. My head hit the night stand and I landed on the floor. Lucas imminently got out of bed and came to me. He picked me up and sat me down on his lap. My legs were being held by his muscular hands. I was rubbing my head with my hand. I finally opened my eyes to see Lucas, Maya, and Farkle looking at me.

" Are you okay?" Maya asked.

I nodded my head, but it hurt. It was pounding. My vision was blurry.

" Riley stay awake." Farkle held my arm.

" I'm just gonna take a little nap." I mummbled.

My eyes started to shut.

" RILEY NO!" Lucas shouted.

But everything was gone. My sight, my hearing, and my ability to move. Because I was in a coma.

"Life or death," a voice echoed.

" LIFE!" I shouted.

" are you sure?" It chuckled.

Wow! What happen next? New chapter coming soon. ❤️😘