17 ~ 48

( Riley's room ) CONTINUE OF TWO CHAPTERS AGO
Riley's P.O.V
Farkle and Maya just left. I walked up to my mirror. God I'm ugly. ( phone rings )
" What Charlie," I say with attitude.
Charlie: Your nothing. You always will be. I became your boyfriend, only to make Lucas hate you. Maya and Farkle is getting tired of you always crying. They won't be your friend anymore. Your not needed in this world. Die. Just die. Everyone hates you. Die.

He ended the call, I looked back up at the mirror. There were tears streaming down my ugly cheeks. Everything he said was true. Just add in the ugly and you got a Riley. I wanted to die.

I grabbed scissors and loads of napkins. I sat down in the middle of room. Then I broke the scissors into two so it's a razor.
" For Maya and Farkle. For Charlie. For Lucas." I cried to hard, with a razor in one hand and a rolled up sleeve on the other.

" ...for death..."

I then continuously started cutting. After 1 minute, I stopped and cleaned the blood off of everything.

48.
I hate that 48 has ruined my life.
48 hates.
48 cuts
48...

I looked up to see Lucas closing the door, not even bothering to look at me or anything. I toss everything under my bed and roll down my sleeves so he can't see that I cut. I wipe away most of the tears. But I thrown something. Something that I hate to do. I throw on a fake smile.

I know guys. Super sad and dramatic. Poor Riley. 😱😭