27 ~ thank you

Next day at school
Riley's p.o.v

While walking to my dads class, I see Maya and Lucas talking. I walk right past them. I was pissed off at Lucas still. Maya. Oh Maya. She just made me upset. I then got a flash back when I sat down, waiting for the bell to ring for the class to start.

**** flashback ****

" MAYA " I would shirek. My mom and dad comforted me while Auggie was in my lap. I was crying so hard. I wanted to talk to her about why I cut. I understood why she was mad, but isn't my health more important? She just left me. It was 11 and my mom and dad left the room to sleep and do their work. I felt worthless. 48. I remember. I remember the day that I met Lucas. My dad said to turn to page 48, then 1. Then to read 48 pages. It was miserable. 48. That number is important. I took out the knife/half scissor and cut. Farkle left. He didn't want to bother me. He thought that all of this was his fault. Maya just left. She was angry at me. Lucas was too much. I don't want him anymore. He's too much. 56. I cut 56 more times. 104 times in total.

**** end of flashback ****

The bell finally rang. I was looking at the board to see what my dad was writing while everyone was piling in. I ignored everyone who spoke to me. Except for Farkle. I gave him a sad smile. I knew that he was going to come over after school.

After School

Farkle can crawling into my room. " hi " I whispered while he sat next to me. " what did you do " " ... Hi " " Riley, you can't keep this secret anymore. I know that you told Lucas and Maya. So far they didn't help you. But I will. " he said. I sighed and just rolled up my sleeve. Just looking at it made me flinch. It was printed on me. It was a sign of weakness. I looked up at Farkle and he was covering his mouth with tearing dripping off of his cheeks. " I'm sorry" my voice cracked. He just hugged me. " no. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I didn't stop you." He whispered. " it's not your fault." I whisper back. " I know. But I know who made you do it."

My parents entered the room and stared at my arm with a shocked look on their face. They didn't know until now. I released Farkle and stood up to face my parents.

My mom dropped to the floor and started crying. My dad just stood there in shock. " IM SORRY! I FAILED, I DIDN'T DO MY JOB " my mom screamed. I sat next to my mom and hugged her. She hugged back. My dad bent down and hugged us. My mom was sobbing her heart out. My dad looked heart broken. I felt sorry for making them like this. " this was none of your fault. This was my choice. I made my decision, and it happened. You guys couldn't have stopped me. Not even you Farkle. My feelings took the better of me. " I said calmly. We all released from the hug, while my mom wiped the tears from her eyes.

" Just knowing that my baby girl did this to herself....makes me sad. I know that I couldn't have stopped you. But i'm glad that you told someone about this. Farkle. Thank you." My mom said. We all looked at Farkle and we saw tear stains on his cheeks but he nodded.

I stood up and hugged Farkle. "Thank you " I said.

Wow. Lots of emotion in this one. Two chapter from is going to be Riley forgiving Lucas and Lucas forgiving Riley.