13 ~ LUCAS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucas: WOHHH. ( Maya and Josh pulls away and look at Lucas, Embarrassed ) Um.... Sorry to walk into that... But I need to talk to Riley.
Maya: Yeah, coarse. ( Josh and Maya leave while holding hands )
Lucas: Riley? ( kneeling down at Riley's bed )
Riley: go away....
Lucas: I'm sorry.
Riley: why do you hate me? ( sitting up to face Lucas )
Lucas stands up and sits next to Riley on her bed.
Lucas: I don't.
Riley: Then why did you say that?!
Lucas: I did that so then you don't have to hate me anymore because of Charlie.
Riley: What?
Lucas: Charlie hypnotized you-
Riley: What?!
Lucas: He made you hate me. So I told you that I hate you.
Riley: Why?
Lucas: Maya and Farkle said that if I do, then you might come back. And here you are. Your back. ( smiles )
Riley smiles at Lucas.

( hallways )
Riley walks up to Charlie.
Riley: Why?
Charlie looks at Riley and try's to run away but Lucas stops him and turns him towards Riley.
Riley: WHY?
Charlie: BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU AND LUCAS TOGETHER!
Riley: W-Why?
Charlie: Cause I still like you..
Riley: We are never going to happen.
Lucas gets a text from Farkle so he looks down at his phone. Charlie grabs Riley's waist and pulls her into a kiss. Right when that happens Lucas looks up from his phone. Riley pulls away.
Lucas: Riley?
Riley: Lucas, it wasn't what it looks like'
Lucas: All of that trouble. All of that drama, I went through it... For a cheater... ( walks away )
Riley: LUCAS!

So look at the chapter that says video again. If you are having problems with watching that video, then go back on that chapter. It will tell you how you can watch the video.