28 ~ closer

Continue of the last chapter.
Riley's P.O.V

So 2 hours has now pasted, and Farkle and I has been talking. He is sleeping over. I told my parents all about the cutting and how I felt. The part that I remember was me saying," it didn't physically hurt... It hurt mentally. I didn't mind the pain, just the amount of hate going through those blades....made me worse." Farkle was listening too. We have been talking for 2 hours and it is 8 o'clock. We finished our homework. Farkle, being the genius he is, helped me on everything.

" so tell me, how are you and Lucas?" Farkle said.

" um.... I don't know."

we are sitting on the floor with the air mattress beneath us.

" tell me what he did that made you so upset at him."

" ummm. He did something inappropriate." I say while twiddling my fingers nervously.

"liiiiiike?"

" he might have licked my chest area." I nervously say.

"oh...oooohh... I get it. Why would he do that?"

" I dunno." I scratch my head.

" ...are you two going to break up?"

" no. That would be a stupied reason to break up for. " he nods his head and looks into my eyes like Lucas.

I look away because we are dating other people. " w-what's wrong?" He crawls to me. He is now right in front of me.

" N-nothing " I scoot back. He crawls to me again and grabs my face.

" Farkle you are dating Smakle. "

" she doesn't have to know." He comes closer. I push him away from me.

" I'm also dating Lucas!" I whisper/shout. " Why were you doing that?!"

Farkle widens his eyes. " Oh my god Riley... I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking " he is now panicking. " please don't tell anyone. Especially Smakle!" He shakes me. " Okay Okay!"

It is now 10 o'clock and we are about to sleep. " Riley. Seriously I'm really sorry." He says for the millionth time. " it's fine." I spit out. "g'night Farkle." I sigh. " good night." Our eyes shut and it is imminently 7 o'clock. THAT WAS SO FAST! My eyes flutter open to a sleeping Farkle. I decided to scare him awake. I slowly and quietly crawl out of bed. I sit on the other side of him. 1 2 3! I shake him and scream,"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" He screams and completely spazes out. I laugh super hard and hold my stomach. He is breathing heavily to where it looks like he ran a marathon. " I GOT CHU!!" I taunt him. He just shakes his head and walks to the kitchen.