45 ~ Isn't your buissness

Maya's p.o.v

" Josh. Pick up, pick up, pick up."

I tap my finger nails on the counter while the popcorn pops in the microwave.

" Hi! It's Josh. I'm currently not available to awnser your call so please leave a voice mail. "

I groan, end the call, and slam my phone on the counter. I rest my head on my hand and rub my thumbs on my forehead.

" Why doesn't he have enough time for me." I mumble.

Beep Beep.

The popcorn is ready. I get the plastic bowl and pour the popcorn in the bowl. I walk back over to Riley's room and hand them the popcorn.

Just seeing them together makes me jealous. I can't have that with Josh. I start to walk back over the living room to call Josh again. But before I did..

" is something wrong?" Riley stuffed popcorn in her mouth.

Lucas chuckled at how stupied Riley sounds.

" What?" She asked Lucas, stuffing more popcorn in her mouth.

He chuckled harder and then Riley stuffed some popcorn in his mouth. They both broke out laughing.

I left the room to call Josh again, making them suspicious.

~ Riley's p.o.v ~

We munched down all of the popcorn and I started to crave him. No No No. Riley don't. But he's so hot. RILEY! But I want him.

~ Lucas' p.o.v ~

I decided to ask Riley if we were boyfriend and girlfriend again.

" Hey Riley?" I asked her.

She faced me.

" Are we boyfriend and girlfriend?"

" I don't know..."

Then I started to crave her. No No No. Lucas don't. But she's so hot. LUCAS! But I want her.

We were right below her bed.

I just couldn't keep it in anymore. I threw her on the bed and crawled over her. I kissed her neck and she moaned. It seemed like she wanted this. I pinned her arms down and started to trail to her lips. I slid my tongue into her mouth and she played with it. After a little while, she stopped. She moved her head around and I followed with my head too.

" You okay?"

She nodded her head and crawled out, which was under me.

It was 7:45pm. I am surprised that her parents didn't come yet. We ate dinner already.

" I'm gonna go shower. " she said.

" Can I come?"

" If you'd like."

She grabbed her p.j's and started to head towards the bathroom. I grabbed my p.j's from last night and started to follow behind her.

- Riley's p.o.v -

There is two parts to the bathroom. One part is the sink and then there is a door with a lock that leads to the shower. That is the only reason why I let him come with me.

I went into the shower part and locked the door. I heard foot steps coming, the nob jiggling.

After I took a shower, I changed.

" Hurry up!" He whined.

" I'm almost done!"

I finally got out of the shower, changed into my tank top and flowy shorts.