50 ~ forever together

- Lucas' p.o.v -

Mr.Matthew dragged me out of the hospital. We stopped at the right of the door way.

" YOU DO NOT DO THAT!" He yelled.

I looked down and smiled.

" My daughter is way to young to do that! AND SO ARE YOU!" He yelled.

" Sorry." I mumbled.

He pat my back.

" Just don't do it again."

I nodded my head and followed Mr.Matthews back into the hospital. I walked back into Riley's room, alone. He gave me a I'm watching you signal. I put my hands up in surrender. I then shut the door behind me and walked up to Riley.

" So your dad said that we can't kiss anymore."

Riley gave me a sad look. I cuddled with her and kissed her forehead.

" I missed you so much." I whispered.

She buried her head into my chest. I could feel her wince in pain because of all the shots in her. I stroke her thigh and played with her hair, while she went to sleep. There was a monitor to check if her heart was beating or not so every once in a while I would have to check it.

She started to wake up an hour later. I was bored most of the time but I played with her hair and stared at my beautiful sunshine. Her eyes started to open, slowly. I smiled at her. She looked up at me sat up. I watched her fix her breathing tubes. I sat up next to her and kissed her cheek. She turned her head to face me and smiled.

" Lucas?" She whispered as she placed her head on my shoulder.

" Yeah?"

" Why did I get so lucky to find a guy like you?" She looked at me.

I smiled.

" Why did I get so lucky to find a girl like you?"

She popped her head up and smiled at me. We started to move closer and closer. We closed our eyes and slowly started to kiss. She placed her hands on my shoulders and I pulled her closer with my hands. We pulled away and looked at each other.

" I love you." I whispered.

She stayed quiet and looked at me with a serious look. I tilted my head. Does she not love me back? She then looked away. A tear started to form in my eye. She doesn't love me back.

" I'm sorry Lucas."

" Wow."

That was the last word I said to Riley Matthews. I walked out of the room. And out of the hospital. With tears streaming down my face. I went to my room and smashed everything to little pieces. Even the locket that we gave each other. The first time I asked her to be my girl friend. Wait. What did I do.

" Oh my god." I whispered to myself.

I looked at the locket. The picture of Riley and I inside of it was broken apart. The chain was smashed.

" oh my god." I breathed in.

I cried into my hands. This is what happens when you let a Riley Matthews take your heart. You get broken. I guess Riley and I will never be forever together.

The last chapter of the book guys! Don't worry. A new book which is the sequel is coming out soon. I will give you guys an update about it.