25 ~ went way to far

( Riley's Room) Continuing from "crying" ( PG 13 ish )
Riley's P.O.V.

Everybody asked questions about what happened and where was I and if I was okay. I just say that nothing happened and I just went to take a walk ... And that I was completely okay.

I was still looking into Lucas' eyes, he hasn't said anything to me or even touched me once. We just looked at each other. " Um... Can I have some alone time with Lucas?" I say while still looking at Lucas. Lucas looks down at my lips. Shoot. I made a mistake.

Everyone nods and leaves.

I keep on looking at him while he looks at my lips. Please Please Please don't kiss me. Yet...kiss me. Please Please Please kiss me. After 2 minutes of staring, he crawls over my body while I start to crawl backwards. ( remember, they are face to face so he is on top of her ) my weak arms are the only things holding me up. He continues looking at me. We stay like that for about 40 seconds and then he starts kissing me. I like it. I finally drop my arms so I am laying flat on the floor. He grabs my waist and I slid my hands back and forth on his neck. After about 4 minutes of that, he trails down to my neck. I moan very quietly so everyone else can't hear. I can feel him smiling. But then it starts to get really intense. He starts to go for my chest. That's right, he is licking the top of my *you know what* I imminently push him off of me. " WHAT THE HELL?!" I yell. " Sorry..." " I think you should leave " I say calmly while pointing my finger to the door, and my other hand on my hip. He slowly walks out of my room and I close and lock the door.

Ugh. Why did he have to do that. Now it is just awkward. I walk in a circle with my hands on my head. " What did I do?" I was kissing him. That's what I did.

Lucas' P.O.V

I walk out of Riley's door but I just stay there and listen to her. She was asking herself what she did. NO WHAT DID I DO?! Oh my god! WHY DID I DO THAT?! I went way to far. LUCAS YOU DUMBEY! I walk to her living room and everyone looks at me. " What?" " What did you do in there? Did you hurt Riley? I heard her say what the hell to you! WHAT DID YOU DO BOY?!" Yelled Mr.M. " ummmmmm. N-Nothing sir." " Matthews, he's lying." Maya says, annoyed. I give her the SHUT UP look and so she puts her hands up like she surrendered and stepped back. " Lucas. I let you date my daughter.  I need to know." Mr.M says calmly. " ummmmmm" I quickly run out of the Matthews apartment and hear Mr.M yelling my name.