30 ~ princess

2 weeks later
For now on it will be Riley's P.O.V. Unless it says someone else's.

I am still mad at Lucas and Farkle. Lucas and Maya are dating.

*** flashback ***

" LUCAS AND I ARE DATING SO I DON' T NEED YOU!" Maya shouts.

I stop from where I'm walking.

...

" what?" I sadly say.

" You heard me!"

" why are you acting like this?!" I say while turning around. " this isn't you! "

" Well maybe it was until I started kissing Lucas! "

Tears were forming in my eyes.

" friends never say that." I whisper.

" well we aren't friends."

" People never do that."

I walk away, crying my eyes out. I can't believe Maya right now. She seriously changed. And it's bad. While I was walking back home I past a ally way. I stopped in the middle of it. Then a hand quickly covered my mouth and dragged me into a car. I was kicking and screaming. When he placed me into the car he tied my hands with a rope. I was kicking so much, that a guy had to pin me down.

" LET ME GO!!" I would shriek.

" SHUT UP CHILD!"

After he tied me up, he put duck tape over my mouth. Then threw me into the car and closed the door. I was quiet. I was thinking. Thinking on how I could barely breath. How I couldn't move my hands. Frustration. It took over my body.

I was struggling to sit up, but I did it. I looked out the window to see Lucas.

I screamed and banged my hands against the window. He was throwing rocks into a lake. But he turned around. When he saw me tied up and crying, he dropped everything and bolted.

The guy ran up to the car that was still moving. He was running so fast. When he caught up to the car, he threw a rock at the window, making it shatter.

I pulled up the lock thingy near the door handle and he opened the door, making me fall out and into his arms.

He walked to the lake and placed me down. He then slowly tore off the tape from my mouth and untied my hands.

" Thank you." I said awkwardly.

I was still mad at him.

" no problem. "  he smiled.

I got up and started walking.

" Where are you going?" He shouts.

" Away from you."

He runs up to me and walks with me.

" You can't avoid me forever."

" I can." I speed up.

" alright stop."

I started to run but he can run faster than me. I stopped.

" can you just leave me alone?!" I yell.

He stopped in front of me. And looked at me.

" what?" I sassily say.

" come with me."

" pffft. No"

He raised his eyebrow.

" fine "

So I followed him to his house. When we reached his bedroom he closed and locked the door.

" What?!"

" I need to explain."

" There is no need to explain. Your dating Maya."

I sat on his floor and he sat in front of me.

" no I'm not."

" Well Maya and I talked, she said you two are dating."

" Well I'm not dating that monster. "

" monster?"

" she kissed me. And made you hate me, and her."

" What?" I was very scilent. " she kissed you?"

" yeah, for like a split second."

" o-oh." My voice cracked.

" Riley, I would never hurt you like that."

We stared at each other. I looked down, but he lifted my chin.

" I know that you were just believing Maya. But right now, Farkle and I are the people you should be believing. I know that you are hurt by Maya, for lying. But you don't have to be mad at me. Nor Farkle. "

I smiled. It was a sincere one. The first time I smiled in weeks.

" Thank you." I slowly said.

He smiled at me, but he looked at my arm. He then frowned.

" Are you okay?" He whispered.

" What? Oh yeah. I'm fine. "

" C-Can I see?" He pointed at my arm.

I nodded and gave him my arm. It was covered by a black jacket. So he started rolling it up. Then there was a layer of bandages. So he started unraveling. When he finally got to the cuts, he looked at it. Then took his finger and ran down the cuts.

I breathed through my teeth really hard, trying not to scream from the pain. He looked up at me.

" Oh I'm sorry."

" I-It's fine"

He grabbed the roll of bandages and started to rap it around my arm then rolled down my sleeves.

" well it's getting better. " he said, trying to lighten the mood.

" not really. " I frowned." It's scars. "

" well you regret it right?"

" yeah."

" then it means nothing."

" no it's not! It means that I gave up. I gave up from depression."

We were both sad. All of it was my fault.

" I'm sorry." I said while hugging him.

" don't be." He released me from the hug, then reaches for my hands and gets up. He holds both of my hands at looks at me. " your my princess."