23 ~ Everything

( the next day ) ( classroom )
Riley's P.O.V

I sat there. Starring at the black board. 50 minutes early for class. While my dad sat there, looking at me. It seemed like only 5 minutes pasted, but really, it was 50 minutes. I was thinking about what happened yesterday.

Everything.
All of it.
Every detail.
Every second of the pain.
Every tear.
Lucas.
Farkle and his chocolate.
Walking out of the house.
Curling up in a ball in a dumpster.
Hiding from Maya.
Coming back home at midnight, while everyone was asleep.
Every thought that went in my head.
Everything.

The bell finally rang and everyone started piling through the door, and to there seats. When Lucas came in, I looked at him like I never wanted to see him. When Farkle came in, I just looked away because of the sad smile printed on his face. But the most painful part. Maya. When Maya came in, her eyes lit up. She came to hug me but I didn't hug back. There was something in me that wouldn't let me be happy. " What's wrong Riles?" She release me from the hug with a sad look. I shake my head while she slowly sits in her seat. Stunned from me.

" Alright class. Today we are talking about depression. " my father says. He doesn't know anything from yesterday. " When you cut, it's depression. When you say nothing, it's depression. When your always sad, it's depression-" I cut him off. " Why are you teaching us this?" " Well, you did request it." My dad kept on going about depression. I was paying attention, because I have it. I am depressed. I don't want to be...

But I am.