39 ~ so much

Everyone slowly got up.

" How long have you two been up? " Farkle chuckled.

" Like 40 minutes."

I stroke his cheek and was still leaning against his chest. He rubbed my sides.

" Well you guys look comfy." Josh said.

" Yeah." Lucas laughed.

I nodded my head and smiled.

" I'm gonna go make Lunch!" Smakle said.

" I'll help!" Farkle picked up Smakle and ran to the kitchen.

"Yeah we are going to check on them." Maya giggled.

Maya and Josh ran to the kitchen.

4 seconds later, Maya came running back.

" BTW Farkle and Smakle are completely making out right now"

Then she ran to the kitchen again.

Lucas and I laughed. But then someone came through the window....

" Hi Riley." The mysterious man said.

Lucas and I looked to see who it was.

" Charlie, please go." I pleaded.

" Charlie, get the hell out!" Lucas yelled.

Charlie came charging towards Lucas and punched him right off the bed.

" OWWW!" He screamed.

" LUCAS! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

" I'm fine! I'm fine! "

I crawled to the head of my bed but he came crawling on top of me.

" Give me a kiss."

" NO!" I yelled.

He got mad at me. There was a glass cup on my night stand. He grabbed it and broke it into a million pieces. He grabbed two hand fulls and shoved it into my sides. It broke the skin and blood started rushing out. I screamed and breathed heavily. He got off me and ran to the window and crawled out.

I grabbed my pillow and smashed it against my face, and screamed even more. Tears were bursting out of my eyes. I was screaming and crying.

Lucas came over to me, picked up the pillow and watched me scream. He knew that Charlie did something terrible to me. So he slowly lift my shirt up to see what Charlie did.

There was glass pressed into my skin, even stabbed into my skin. There was blood dripping off my stomach.

Maya, Josh, Smakle, and Farkle came running next to me. They were able to see my stomach.

" OH MY GOD RILEY!" Josh screamed. He grabbed me out of bed and carried me to the couch. " GET THE FIRST AID KIT!"

He slowly layed me down. Lucas picked up my head and placed it on him. Maya got the first aid kit, but they had to take out the glass first. They started to slowly pick it out.

It hurt so much. It was mini knifes in me. I was groaning and moaning. Could this day hurt me even more? Lucas placed his head on my shoulder.

" They're gonna fix you right up."

I nodded my head and kept on groaning and moaning. At one point there was a really big piece of glass stabbed into me. It was so deep into me, they almost had to call the doctor. I grabbed Lucas' shoulders and held on tight.

" Lucas it hurts." I whispered, hurtfully.

" I know it does babe. Your gonna get better." He kissed my forehead." I promise."

They took tweezers and starter to yank on the piece of glass. I tucked in my legs and got closer to Lucas. He wrapped his arms around me, just below my chest. He tightened his grip.

They finally took all of the pieces out. Now they had to put Neosporin on and bandage me up.

They finished and hugged me.

" Guys, it hurt."

They chuckled.

" We know." Maya said. They let go of me.

" we're gonna go clean you bed. Don't tell your parents what happened." Josh said.

Lucas picked me up and placed me on his lap so I'm facing him. I rested my head on his shoulder and groaned.

" It hurts, Lucas. "

He hugged me tight again.

" it gonna get better. I promise. "

I kissed his check and let go of him.

" I love you." He said.

" Love you too."

I got on him and started kissing him. He grabbed my waist and pushed me down on him. Then he wrapped his arms around me. He trailed down to my neck, and I moaned. But after a while he trailed back to my lips. I had to stop though. It got so painful. I broke the kiss, placed my head on his chest, and groaned loudly. He stroked my back. The bandages were wrapped up in so many layers that he couldn't help me on his. He couldn't rub my sides.

" f***!" I yelled and thumped my head on his chest again.

He sat us up and tried to hug me. I just held my stomach and looked down. I groaned as well. He couldn't see me so he got off the couch and sat in front of me. I was crying.

-Lucas' p.o.v.-

She was crying.

" Lucas it hurts so much." She cried.

I couldn't rub her sides. The only thing that I knew that she would like is kisses. So I kissed her. But she pulled away.

" Lucas... I'm too weak to do that. " she picked up her head.

I gave her a sad look, but her look was the worst of them all. It was pain. I cuddled with her. I pet her stomach and sides to make it feel at least at little better. She laid down next to me and wrapped my arms around her. She had her legs tucked in and was sleeping. She was in so much pain that she had to use sleep as a defense.

-Back to Riley's p.o.v.-

I wasn't asleep. I couldn't sleep. The pain was so strong. I flinched once and a while. I just couldn't sleep. I opened my eyes to meet Lucas' eyes.

" You woke up?"

" I was never asleep." I frowned.

I buried my head in his chest. He kept on petting my sides.

" Do you want to sleep?"

I shook my head. I'm afraid that if I wake up, he might not be here. And my parents might find out. I put my hands on his shoulders and held tight.

" don't leave me." I whispered.

" I will never leave a princess."

I tightened my grip on his shoulders.

" Awww they are so cute together." Josh whispered.

I opened my eyes to see Maya and Josh staring at us. Lucas was trying to shoo them away.

" guys! Shhhh! Go! She's trying to sleep!" He whispered.

I let go of his shoulders and sat up. He sat up with me and rubbed my back.

" Are you okay? "

I shook my head.

" Ugh. Everything hurts!" I yelled.

I rested my head on my hands. He hugged me again.