38 ~ can't

We woke from our nap. Turns out that everyone took a nap too. It was 1 o'clock when we all took a nap, and it is now 2. I flipped over to face Lucas. He woke up because I moved. He smiled at me.

" Hi." I whispered.

" Hey."

I buried my head into his chest and stroked my sides. They still hurt a lot. I bit my lip, trying not to groan from the pain on my sides. I think Lucas felt me tense up. He pulled away from me, to look at my face. My eyes were half closed, but I breathed out fast. I liked how Lucas rubbed my sides. It felt good. He grabbed my sides and started rubbing it. I then stopped biting my lip and exhaled calmly. I looked up at Lucas and he was smiling at me.

" You okay princess?"

" I am now."

" Was it hurting?"

" Very much, yes."

" not anymore?"

I shook my head and buried my head into his chest. Everything was wrong with me right now. Everything. But he made everything better. Everything.

After a few minutes, he stopped rubbing and then the pain started coming back again. He sat up, rubbed his eyes, and started getting out of bed.

" Where are you going?"

" The bathroom."

I nodded my head and hid beneath the covers. My sides hurt so bad right now. I layed flat on the bed and placed my hands on my stomach. I held my breath, trying not to make the pain a big deal. He finally came back.

" Ummmm. Riley? Are you okay?"

I popped my head out of the covers.

" Yeah. I'm-" I couldn't hold it in anymore. " sh**. F***! Owww!" I hid beneath the covers again. Groaning from the pain. Lucas rushed over to me and rubbed my sides.

" Sorry to leave you in pain." He frowned.

" I'm fine."

He picked me up and sat me on his lap. Then started to rub my sides again. I rested my head back and closed my eyes.

" I didn't know how much you liked this." He chuckled.

" Mhm. Ahhhhh." I whispered.

He just chuckled at how weird I sound and kept rubbing. I finally opened my eyes and looked at Lucas.

" Thank you." I whispered.

He pat my sides and I turned to face him. I started kissing him. He moved his lips on my lips, and his tongue with my tongue. I got on top of him. He grabbed my waist and pushed me down on him, and rolled me over so he's on top of me. I grabbed his neck so he can come closer to me. He rubbed his lips against mine and twisted his tongue around mine. He slid his hands inside my shirt, above my bra. He was tugging on it. I grabbed his hands away from that area. He started to go down to my neck and kiss my sweet spot again. I groaned a little. Not by how good it felt. But how my sides hurt. I turned my head away and bit my lip. He lift his head. I placed my hands on his chest and groaned. He knew that I was hurting. He sat us up and rubbed my sides again. I leaned back, onto his chest.

" I can't do anything." I mumbled.

He chuckled.

"It's okay. I'm always here."

" I'm surprised that they aren't awake yet. " I whisper.

" yeah." He chuckled.

....

There was complete scilence.

" you ok?"

" yeah I'm fine. It just keeps coming back."

" yeah, that's why you swore today."

I giggled.

" Why do you make everything better?" I stopped him from rubbing my sides and looked at him.

" Because it's my job. I'm Lucas Friar, your boyfriend. The type of boyfriend who will care for you." He smiled.

I kissed his check and he continued on rubbing my sides. Slowly, everyone started to wake up.

" Hey Maya." Josh whispered.

" Hey" Maya awnsered.

Farkle and Smakle got up and cuddled.

I leaned on Lucas' chest and put my hand on his cheek.