47 ~ Almsot died

- Back to Riley's p.o.v. -

My heart was racing. My head was thumping. Sharp pain was in my stomach. I couldn't move. It's hard to breath. I couldn't see. But I could hear and feel. Am I asleep? No, I'm not.

" RILEY!!" Lucas yelled.

I want to open my eyes and give him a hug, saying that it will be alright. But I don't know what's happening. I feel someone lift me up and place me on a stretchy bed and roll me away. I want to scream for help, but I can't.

" Riley. Everything's going to be fine." My dad stroke my cheek. " We are just taking a little trip to the hospital. Okay?"

Wait. Why are we going to the hospital? I hear doors shut near my feet. And doctors speaking to each other. They stabbed a needle into my arms and I flinched. I felt liquids being pushed into my vains, and then the needle got pulled out.

" You go clear the way while I push her into a room. "

" Okay."

Who was speaking? All of a sudden the doors open at my feet. I can feel the cold wind rushing around me. I then started moving, faster and faster.

" OUT OF THE WAY!" Someone yelled. It was the same voice I heard earlier.

I finally stopped and heard a door getting kicked open. Shoes clicking on the floor, rushing to me. I got lifted up and onto a softer bed. I could hear people talking about me.

" What's the emergency?"

" She hasn't eaten for days."

" GO GET THE SHOTS!"

" WE NEED MORE PEOPLE!"

Cold metal touched my chest.

" She's hardly breathing."

The metal was pulled away .Then a needle sunk into my skin once again.

" CLEAR!"

Something shocked me in the chest. It was painful, but I could hear better.

" CLEAR!"

It shocked me again. It got even more painful, but I could finally breath a lot better.

" CLEAR!"

It shocked me again. It was the worst pain ever. I shot my eyes open and screamed. The devices got lifted off me, and then people started clapping. I was breathing heavily, and weak. They then pushed a shot into my arm and taped it to my skin. It was connected to a bag on a hanger. I saw my parents rushing in, trying to get through the crowd of people.

" SHE'S MY DAUGHTER!" My mom yelled.

" Ma'am . We need to run a few tests on her first, and then you may see her. "

My mom huffed and walked out, holding my dads hand.

The doctor turned around to see me.

" What's going on?" I asked.

" What's going on is that you must not starve yourself like that. That was dangerous and you almost died. "