10 ~ permanently hate you ...

Lucas' P.O.V

When I walk in with mixed feeling circling my head, I see Riley looking at the board at her desk. I kneeled down next to her. " What's really going on Princess?"
Riley: I hate you. ( still looking at the board )
I start to cry, covering my face. I knew that something was going on. It's the reason why I see no emotion in her. It's like shes lifeless.
( after a while of crying )
I look up and I see Riley looking at me. Again, with no emotion. Then I saw something in her eyes beam. It was like she was trying to get me to help her, but she puts her hand on my forehead. Her hand is cold. She pushes me backwards, to where I am laying on the ground. Then I here Maya yell and she walks in with Farkle.

Maya's P.O.V
Right when I walked in, I saw Lucas on the floor crying. Farkle helps him up, and when they finally stand up.
Farkle: Charlie hypnotized Riley.
Lucas looked at Farkle and then me. I saw the red in his eyes growing.
Lucas: I KNEW IT! WHY WOULD HE FUC-
Farkle: Lucas.
Me: There is something else.
Lucas: WHAT?! TELL ME RIGHT NOW.

"She might permanently hate you"
...

Oh shiz. Yep that just happened. Btw if a long line of ~ shows up then that means that it's your P.O.V. Like normal. Also, I GOT A NEW COVER! YAY! I love it some much!