Chapter Two

“Well, I don’t have very many clothes with me!” Sophia says sitting on the couch. “You know what that means?” I say. “Shopping!!” We say in unison. She grabs her purse and I grab mine. I lock my door and get a taxi.

We head to the local mall. We go to Hollister and get some cute summer dresses, sandals, and sunglasses. After that we head to Aeropostale and get our bikinis and other cute clothes. After we get our cute clothes we head over to get mani pedis and catch up. We head to the Starbucks and get frappucinos.

We get a taxi to take me back to my apartment. When we get in we look over our adorable clothes and decide to pack. We pack our bags and sit on the couch and watch Keeping Up with The Kardashians.

“So when are we getting our tickets?” I ask. “I can get the virtual tickets on my iPhone.” She says pointing to her iPhone. “True.” I pull a bag out of my closet. “I’ve been saving this for whenever I go to other countries.” I say. I pull a map of the world out of the bag. “Whenever you visit a country you scratch off that country.” I say scratching off different states I’ve been to in The United States. “That’s so cool!” She says snagging it from my hands. “I’m glad you like it, because I got two!” I say pulling the second one from the bag and handing it to her. She squeals with joy and we continue to watch tv.

At around 10:30 we decide its time to sleep. I get the spare bedroom ready and head to bed. I don’t really sleep I just lay there going through my FaceBook feed. After a while I get kind of hungry. I slowly sneak out of bed and grab Vitamin Water and a granola bar. I grab my laptop and read stories on Wattpad. I hear noise in the kitchen and see Soph standing in the doorway.

“Hey, did I wake you?” I ask. “No, just got hungry.” She says sitting beside me. “I can make popcorn and we can watch Pitch Perfect?” I say. “That sounds aca-awesome!” She says laughing. I laugh and grab a bag of popcorn and place it in the microwave. We watch Pitch Perfect and the deleted scenes and sometime we both fall asleep on the couch.