Chapter Forty-Four

Today is my last day as Amanda Black, tomorrow I will be Amanda Hutcherson! Josh and I decided that we aren't going to see each other today. Since we had such a romantic evening last night we are going to wait to see each other until I'm walking down that aisle. When I wake up there is a note on his pillow with a single red rose. I smile and read the note. "Amanda, I can't wait to see you tomorrow walking down that aisle. I love you so much! Josh" I smell the rose and head into the bathroom for a shower.

I put on a Charlotte Russe high low dress and a pair of nude pumps. I invited Tiff and Soph over so we could hang out before my bachelorette party that starts at 4. We are sitting in the kitchen drinking our Starbucks and talking about the bakery. I still haven't figured out what the phrase should be. "Have you guys figured out a phrase?" Soph asks. "No, but here are the flavors and logo." I say passing her the laptop. "These sound yummy. I love the logo! But it needs something!" She begins. "Yeah, a phrase!" Tiffany says with a laugh. "Let's brainstorm!" Soph says. We suggest multiple and none sound very good. "What about 'Sweets that fill all your senses'" Sophia asks. Tiffany and I look at each other. "Perfect!" Tiffany says. I smile and nod. We put it underneath the logo. It looks perfect. "The logo is finished!" I say. We get the logo sent away to get printed for window stickers to put on the bakery.

Until 4 we just talk and watch movies and have fun. At 4 I hear a knock on my door and Katie and Jen walk in. The five of us are all wearing dresses with pumps. "We have a surprise for you!" Jen starts. "Come with us!" Katie says. Tiff and Soph put a blindfold around my eyes. "Are you serious?" I ask with a laugh. "Yes, relax." Soph says. I hear a car door open and someone pushes me in. After about a 15 minute drive we stop. Someone helps me out. They help me up stairs then take my blindfold off. We are standing in a photo shoot space. "We thought that we could have a best friends photoshoot!" Jen says.

We stay the clothes we are in for the first couple shots. Then we change into fun clothes. Then superhero costumes. We spend 4 hours at the shoot having tons of fun. After the shoot we head back to my house, where we all get into our pajamas. I'm wearing 'bride-to-be' pajamas while the rest wear 'bridesmaid' even though Jen isn't one. We put on cheesy romantic movies. We are all in my bedroom. Soph lays on the bed with me. Katie and Tiff are on the floor and Jen lays on the couch. The clock strikes 12am. "Happy Wedding Day!" They all say in unison. I thank them and we talk for a while. Everyone's asleep but I'm wide awake. My iPhone screen lights up and I see a text from Josh. "Happy Wedding Day beautiful! I can't wait to see you walking down that aisle looking stunning! I love you!" I smile and respond. "Happy Wedding Day to you too! I love you and I can't wait to be Mrs. Hutcherson!" I smile and lie down. But I accidentally wake up Soph. "You should get some sleep!" She says. I nod and lie down. I smile at the ceiling knowing that I'm getting married to the man of my dreams today!