Eleven.

Olivia's POV.

As I raced to the hospital, thoughts tumbled through my mind. My hands gripped the steering white so tight, my knuckles turned white.

My sweet baby girl. My baby had hurt herself.

Terror spread through my body like the plague. My child was struggling and I'd ignored it.

I arrived at the ER waiting room a few minutes later, where I found Amanda perched on a chair , her face deathly pale.

"Amanda." I said, desperately.  

"You can't go in there." She said, taking my hands in hers.

"What happened?" I said.

"I don't know Liv. I got to your apartment and found her covered in blood." Amanda said. "She started losing consciousness so I rung 911."

"Oh my god, my poor baby."

10 minutes later, a doctor approached us, breaking the silence.

"Are you Sky Benson's family?" He said.

"I'm her mother." I said, standing up, my hands shaking.

"Your daughter is okay. She's having a blood transfusion because she lost so much blood, but she's gonna be okay."

I let out a breath of relief. My hands still shook but relief flooded into my veins,

"Can I see her?"

"Of course. She's asleep at the moment but you can sit with her."

"Thank you."

Me and Amanda headed to the room the doctor pointed us to. I took a deep breath and entered. I couldn't thank Amanda enough for getting her to the hospital, and staying with me. I wouldn't have stayed strong without her there.

Sky lay in a hospital bed, her face grey, wires snaked from her body. I fought hard not to cry.

"Why did she do this Amanda?" I said, shaking my head.

"I don't know Liv." Amanda replied, her hand massaging my shoulder.

I took Sky's hand in mine. Amanda took a seat next to me, and we waited for Sky to wake up.

Sky's POV.

I woke up to beeping. I tried to force my eyes open but they wouldn't budge. I tried to speak but I couldn't.

I forced my hand to move and agony ripped through me.

"Sky." I heard my Mom utter.

"Mommy." I mumbled.

My Mom touched my upper arm and for a moment, I felt safe. But then I remembered what I did and why. Shame overtook me.

My eyes opened and white walls surrounded me.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

"I'm sorry." I muttered, tears streaming down my face. "I never meant for this to happen."

"Sweetie." Mom said, standing up and stroking my hair. "Don't apologise. Please talk to me or Amanda or anyone."

"I can't."

"Of course you can."

"Mom, you don't understand." I said, bursting into hysterical sobs.

"Baby what's happened?! You can tell me."

"I can't tell you. You'll get hurt."

I tried not to cry even harder. She can't know otherwise she'll get hurt.

But then my mouth developed a mind of its own and my words started to spill out.

Olivia's POV.

"What do you mean you can't tell me?" I said.

"Someone raped me." Sky blurted out.

My world ended.

I stared at Sky, hyperventilating. Amanda looked blankly at the wall.

"I'm sorry." Sky shouted.

Amanda grabbed me around the waist and dragged me out of the room.

"Olivia. You need to compose yourself. Your daughter needs you. Now is not the time to fall apart."

I nodded, bile rising in my throat. I flapped my arms before I ran to the bathroom.

I only just managed to lift the toilet lid before I threw up. I flushed, wiped my mouth before I headed back to Sky's room.

Sky had pulled herself up into a sitting position, and tears streamed down her face.

"I'm sorry, Mommy. I'm so sorry I couldn't tell you. He threatened me."

"Baby girl. Come here." I said, lifting her into my arms.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, okay? He's the one who should be sorry and he will be."

"No." Sky screamed, pulling away from me. "You can't!!"

"Sky. We have too."

"Why? Because it's your job." Sky shouted, her anger rising. "You cannot tell anyone. You need my permission. I refuse to talk to anybody, I refuse to testify. I refuse to cooperate."

"Sky." I said, shocked at her outburst.

"Don't Sky me. You don't understand. It's too dangerous."

I let go of her and paced around the room. The anger flowed in my veins at the disgusting human being who had hurt my baby girl.

"I'm sorry." Sky muttered, bowing her head.

"None of this is your fault."

Before I could continue the conversation, the doctor walked in, a clipboard in his hands.

"Everything okay?"

"Yes, thanks." I said.

"You're free to go Miss Benson." He said, smiling as he slid the cannula out of Sky's arm. "The blood transfusion has finished, your latest blood test is fine and vitals are normal."

"Thank you." Sky said.

The doctor left the room, and Sky dressed in silence, before leaving the room as fast as she could.

"Sky, wait." I shouted after her.

She stopped in her tracks and turned round, her face red rimmed with tears.

"What? So you can force me to do something I don't wanna do."

"I'm not going to do that." I said. "Although you should report this, I'm not going to force you."

"Really?" She said, relief replacing anger in her eyes.

Amanda looked at me, shocked.

"Yes. Let's go home and talk." I nodded.

I would find this man, whether Sky liked it or not. Someone hurt my baby and they would pay.