Chapter 2: Speak of the Devil and she shall appear

Recap:

I heard a whiny voice screech, "where's my French homework, bitch?"

Shart my life. I sighed quietly. I finally looked up to see Angelica Marie. With her groupies. Angelica was wearing a hot pink leather mini skirt with a black spaghetti strap crop top. Can you even buy those in stores here? Not to mention the 7 inch stilettos on her perfect feet.

"Are you even listening to me freak?"
"I-I, uh- I'm.. What did you say" I asked quietly.
"I said, did you you do my French homework?"
"I- I um.. I c-couldn't do it.." I stuttered
"And why the fuck not?" She started to raise her voice.
"I- I don't kn-know French."
"That is no excuse! Ugh.You are a disgusting speck. You shouldn't even be breathing the same air as me!" She stated as she placed a perfectly manicured hand on her hip, while she looked at me with disgust.

I hung my head low. "Maybe you could just do it yourself?" I suggested quietly.

"Excuse me!?" She yelled

Shit.

"You know what? I'm gonna teach you a lesson you," she spoke multiple colourful words and she griped my long hair in her claws. I hissed in pain.

I tried really hard to get my hair out of her grasp, but it was to no avail. She just griped my locks tighter.

Before I know it I'm shoved onto the cold hard tile of the girls washroom and my hair was released.

"Get up you piece of trash" Angelica spat.

When I refused, she dug her nails into my shoulders lifted me up and spun me around. As she was spinning me in a 360 degree angle she punched me. Square in the nose. I was hit so hard I fell back onto the tile with a loud thud. Um- OW! That hurt like a mother-! I thought as I started seeing black dots in my vision. From my head smacking down on the tacky puke green tile.

I could hear her friends laughing.

Suddenly I felt a weight on my waist to see Angelica slapping and throwing punches as fast as she could, doing as much damage to my face as she could in the time of first period.

I caught a glimpse of her friends recording the whole thing.

I'm waiting desperately for the 48 minutes to pass faster. I struggled to get her off me and I continued crying out in pain. My throat raw from yelling. Although my screams were muffled by Angelica's hand.

After 10 more minutes of being kicked in the ribs and her stepping on my limbs, my eyes were out of tears and I felt myself slowly stop fighting. My eyelids felt like lead and my limbs went limp. But right before darkness took over, I heard my brother's faint voice saying " No! Kay! Keep your eyes open! Your okay. It's gonna be fine. You're gonna be fine." And that's when I was overwhelmed with darkness. With a hand holding mine.

-------------------------

Thanks for reading y'all!

Don't worry be happy!
-------------------------

-K❤️