Chapter 19: Stay away.

|Kaylah POV|

"Back the fuck away from my sister, asshole." Josh spat.

I glanced at Miles' next move. He just smirked and pulled me closer. Oh dear..

Josh narrowed his eyes and Miles' hand on my waist under the blankets. I got the memo and lifted the blanket off us and stood up before Miles could grab me. I slowly walked towards my brother with my arms toward him, palms facing him.

"Hey, hey. Josh. Seriously it's fine! We never did anything."

"Yeah right. I'm not stupid. He was sucking your face off! What's next? You gonna fuck him? Is that it!?" He yelled.

"What? Josh! No! We were just kissing! It's not-"

"It's a good thing I got here in time then." He said

"You're never home! You're always gone somewhere! When was the last time you stayed with me for supper? Two weeks? I never know when you'll be home or when you leave again!" I screamed at him.

"Don't you dare blame this on me, Kaylah." He spat. "I know who he is. He's gonna fuck you and then drop you. You don't understand. You're confused right now and you can be mad at me but this for your own good." Josh grabbed my wrist and started pulling me out of the living room.

"Miles!" I yelled trying to get out of my brother's death grip.

"Hey! Let go of her!" Miles yelled getting off the couch trying to come to my rescue but tripping over the blanket on the floor and face planting. "Shit." He mutters getting up.

I would have laughed if I wasn't in this kind of situation.

Josh flung me over his shoulder and scurried up the stairs and into my room. He tossed me on my bed before swiftly shutting my door and locking it from the outside.

I could hear thumps coming up the stairs Miles.

"Where is she, Tanner?"

They're voices were sort of muffled but I could hear them when I pressed my ear to the door.

"Somewhere away from you, Jensen."
"C'mon man. Give her back."
"Hell no! You'll break her heart. You're a player and I-" said Josh.
"So are you!" Miles interrupted.
"Won't let you near her." Josh finished. "Stay away from my sister."
"Fuck you, Tanner. I will get her back."
"You can try asshole! But I won't let you hurt her!" Josh yelled.

I could hear heavy footsteps stomping down the stairs. As soon as the front door slammed shut I heard someone sigh, probably Josh.

I pounded my hands against my door. Why the fuck is there a lock on the outside and not the inside?!

"Josh!" I yelled
"Yeah?" He replied from the other side of the door.
"Dammit Josh! Let me out!"
"Hmm. No. You can come out if you give me your phone and keys."
"What the Fuçk?! No!" I yelled in disbelief
"That's ok. You just stay there then."

I have a plan. I slipped my phone and keys in my small purse before slinging it across my torso.

I waited about two minutes before sighing.

"Josh?" I asked.
"Yeah?" He said.
"I'll give you my keys." I lied.
"And?" He asked stretching the 'a'.
"And my phone." I lied again.

I could hear the click of a lock and the door opened.

I looked up to Josh then socked him in the jaw and stomped on his foot. "Ughh!" He groaned loudly clutching his foot. I swiftly ran past him to the stairs and jumped over the last two steps in my hurry.

As soon as I got outside I scrambled to get into my car. The engine turn led over and I sped out of the driveway.
-----------------
25 minutes later
-----------------

Brrrrr Brrrrr Brrrrr my phone won't stop buzzing. Josh has called me 14 times, left me 6 voicemails, texted me 43 times. I never answered.

I soon pulled up to an old train track bridge. I grabbed the slightly tangled wires of my earbuds and untangled them.

I plugged the cord into my IPhone and blasted TØP into my ears as I calmly walked to the middle of the tracks, 30 feet above a body of once was clean, dirty water.

Lowering myself onto the cool metal I brought my knees to my chest andI rested my arms on them.

I sighed again and closed my eyes.

What a day. I thought.

---------------
Heeeeeeeello peoples!

Thanks for reading!

Vote!
Comment!
Aand..
Don't worry, be happy!

-K❤️