Chapter 12: The next day

|Miles POV|

I slowly crawled out of Kaylah's bed and out into the hallway. I walked downstairs to be face to face with and angry and confused (mostly angry) big brother.

"Explain. Now." Josh seethed.

"Okay! Calm down dude." I raised my hands in surrender. I sat down on the black leather lounge seat.

Josh sat across from me on the sectional wearing a expectant look on his face.

"Well.. Where do I start?"
"The beginning." Josh deadpaned.
I glared at him.

"So... Your little sister went to a party. She went to the bathroom, when she got out Mark Sampson grabbed her and through her in a room locking her in with him." I squeezed my eyes shut and deeply exhaled. Josh's face was a deep red and his fists were clenched hard. "Mark started kissing down her neck and pulled her dress off her. He was unclipped her bra when Aidon and I kicked down the door. We had her get dressed again and I carried her to my car and now we're here." I finished with a sigh.

Josh started laughing. At first it was a chuckle that evolved to hysterical laughter with tears running down his face.

"What's so funny, Josh?" I asked cautiously.

"I'm gonna kill him." Josh muttered.

"What?"

"Consider Mark Sampson a dead man." Josh spat.

I stood up placed my hands on his shoulders and pushed him back on the couch shaking my head silently.

"What?!" He yelled outraged.
"You can't just go around killing people!" I said
"It isn't a person!" He was still yelling
I sighed. "We're gonna have to confront him in person if it helps? The. You can kick his ass?"
"Fine." Josh pouted like a five year old
------------------
KaylahPOV

"Uhhggg" I groaned. There is this buzzing sound in my ears. I opened my eyes and the sun was coming up. What happened? My eyes lazily looked around the bed I was in and the walls around me. I gasped when I looked down my arms and saw bruises. It all came rushing back to me at full force.

"Josh!!" I screamed.

My brother ran into the room his hair all messy and eyebrows scrunched up together.

"What is it? What's wrong? Who's here?" He asked quickly.

He looked at my tear stained face and sat beside me arms wide to hug me. And I did just that.

---------------
I know! It's short! I'm sorry I thought you guys should get at least what I finished.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!!

-K❤️