Chapter 11: What an unfoutunate predicament

|Kaylah's POV| (Edited)

Stacy, Stephanie and I arrived at the party 20 minutes after leaving my house. I told Josh me and the girls are going out. Before he ask where, I slammed the front door and ran down the driveway, into Stephanie's blue convertible.

Stephanie parked 5 minutes away from Heath's house. We got out and started walking, making small talk.

We traveled up the front steps and knocked on the rattling door. You could see all the lights blues, greens, reds, whites, streaming out on to the green lawn.

We waited a few seconds when Heath opened the door, obviously drunk as a sailor.

"Heyyyyyyyy guys! Welcome to-" hiccup "my partyyy!"

Opened the door a little wider for us to enter. We did.

Heath then saw a orange haired boy spray painting his living room green and yelled,
"Heyyyyy! Stop that! Don't cause destruction without meeee!"
Heath ran over and grabbed a can of blue spray paint and made markings on his parents' walls.

The girls and I made our way to the kitchen and got drinks. Stephanie had a bottle of beer. Stacy had a can of Palm Bay. I had Coca-Cola in a red solo cup.

I wasn't drinking. I was gonna be the driver.

We walked out in to the main part of the party which was the living room.

The living room was at least half of my house!

I turned to ask Stephanie what now when I saw her making out with a blonde haired boy on the wall and Stacy was grinding on a brown haired boy on the dance floor.

I sighed. And sat down on the couch until my drink was gone. An hour later I looked around me and only saw couples making out  and I had the sudden urge to pee. I got up and walked up to Heath's friend, Xander.

"Hey! Do you know where the bathroom is!?" I yelled over the music.
"Yeah! Up the stairs fourth door to your right!" He replied.
"Thanks!"
He winked.
"No problem!"

I turned on my heel and walked up the stairs in to a long hallway. I followed Xander's directions and found the bathroom in no time.

I did my business and washed my hands.

I'm gonna tell Steph and Stacy that I'm leaving. I thought.

I walked out of the bathroom when someone wrapped their arm around my waist and pushed my in to a wall then pinned me up against it with their body.

My breath hitched in my throat when I saw who was touching me,

Mark Sampson. Linebacker on our high school's football team.

"H-hey M-mark." I stuttered

He smirked evilly

"Please, Mark! Let me go!" I said panicking.
"Hmm.. I don't think so. We're gonna have some fun, hey, slut?"

He opened a door and threw me on the bed roughly then quickly turned to lock the door.

I tried to scramble away from the 6' teenage boy but he pinned me down and started kissing down my neck so hard it hurt.

The tears that gathered in my eyes were now free falling down my blushed cheeks.

He took off his t-shirt and shoes.

I started screaming and I wouldn't stop fighting him.

"Baby, you can't escape me. I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for the next week."

"NO! Mark please!" I screamed.

"Shuddup!" He roared and slapped me in the face.

He started pulling down my dress and running his grubby hands down my body hungrily.

Memories flashed before my eyes.

He managed to kick off his jeans sometime when I was fighting him.

"Eliott! Stop!" I screamed as his face morphed into my worst nightmare.

I was still screaming when he pinned my hands down and unclipped my strapless black bra, threw it to the ground and started man handling my boobs when someone who I never expected to kick down that door.

Miles Jensen.
And
Aidon Green hot on his tail.

The noise the door made hitting the wall as it slammed open ripped me form my hallucination.

Miles grabbed Mark off me and through him to the ground. Miles was beating the living daylights out of him.

Aidon took off his shirt and gave it to me and told me to put it on. " c'mon, darlin' we're here to help you."

So I put the black fabric back on embarrassed and sat on the bed I was almost raped on still bawling.

Aidon tried to pick me up but I jumped away, eyes wide. He noticed.

"Hey, Miles. She needs to be taken out of here. Now." Aidon said in his deep voice.

Miles never heard him. He was still punching Mark.

"Mi!" That got his attention away from Mark.
"I'll take care of this asshole. You take care of her." Aidon insisted.

"Alright." Miles got off of a passed out Mark and slowly approached me.

"It's alright. I'm not gonna hurt you. In just gonna pick you up in my arms. Okay?"

He seemed to be getting closer and closer with every word.

Miles slipped his arm under my legs and held my back with the other. He hoisted me up and I leaned on his chest my brain going over different scenarios of what could've happened moments ago.

I felt the cold breeze of the out doors and I was being placed in the seat of a expensive vehicle.

My mind was elsewhere during the ride.

I woke up to Miles shaking my shoulder a little and him saying "We're here."

He got out of the car and opened the door to my side then proceeded to cradle my 5'6 form in his arms as he walked to my front door.

He knocked.

Josh opened the door almost immediately.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER?!" Josh screeched

Miles ignored him and just walked up the stairs. And placed me in my bed.

He started to walk away when I blindly reached out and latched onto his wrist and pulled him under the covers with me. Miles whole body was stiff and I sighed cuddled up to my rescuer.

He relaxed as I fell into a deep sleep.

---------------------
Hellooo peoples!!

Vote,comment
Aand..
Don't worry, be happy!

-K❤️