Chapter 5: Dioses Calientes

-Josh POV-

I was walking past the car park to the courtyard. When I reached my destination, I heard someone yell my name.

"Eh! Tanner! Come here dude!"
I turned and saw none other than Miles Jensen. Of course he wasn't alone, standing at his sides were Xander, Aidon, Greyson and Heath, his 'Posse'.

Xander is the school's baseball captain. He's 6'4 got black hair and light green eyes.

Aidon is 6'3basketball player. A blonde with hazel eyes.

Greyson is on the soccer team.  Bright blue eyes and blonde hair.

Then there's Heath. Heath is a professional boxer. His hair is brown, 6'5 and built like a beast.

Miles boxes at the same arena as Heath. Miles has baby blues and black hair, 6'5

Those guys? They call themselves
Dioses Calientes.

I walked up to the guys and did the bro hug that no girl understands with all of them.

I leaned against the fence with my friends. Heath was the first one to engage in conversation. He pointed to a girl walking past windows on the inside.

The guys saw her I didn't though.

"That chick is smokin' hot, bro!" Heath called

"I'd do her."  Aidon stated

"Like you'd have a chance! She'd definitely go for me." Grayson challenged.

"No way dude! You've got nothing on this!" Exclaimed Xander, motioning to himself

"She is pretty sexy." Muttered Miles

"Guys!" I said.
"Describe her to me, I missed her!"

"Sure thing,"said Aidon. "She's short, 5'4 or 5'5 I donno, anyway she's got the curves. Her hair is black, wavy. Not something you see everyday that's for sure." He let out a breath.

"Guys! That's my sister!" I yelled angry. "None of you are 'doing' her!" My voice raising.

They all looked at me like I was crazy. Then burst out laughing.

I gave them a confused look.

"Dude your funny!" Heath called out of breath.

"Why is that?" I questioned.

"Dude! She's short, your tall, she's got black hair and grey eyes, you have blonde and brown eyes, she's pale, your tan. She can't be your sister! Your nothing alike! How can you be even related?!

I sighed.

"She looks like our mom."

"I look like.."

"Your dad?" Asked Xander

"We don't call him that anymore." I paused

"But, yes. I look like him."

---------------------------------

Sorry for the short chappie!

I'm really tired today.

This chapter revealed characters, Kaylah's father and that Josh is friends with Dioses Calientes.

Comment, vote aand...

Don't worry be happy!

-K❤️