Chapter 25: I'll be over in twenty.

|Kaylah POV|

My phone started to ring loudly in my bag. I sighed rolling off my bed walking towards my purse, sat on the seat at my vanity.

I pull it out checking the caller ID.

Miles

I grinned clearing my throat before answering with a casual "Hey, Mi."

"Hey, Princess. What are you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing. Josh is out somewhere with his football friends. What about you?"

"Perfect, I'm coming over. Be ready in twenty."

"What? Miles you can't just-" I was cut off by him hanging up.

Ugh.. I guess I'll go shower then.

Walking towards the shower I grabbed a towel for my body and a towel to dry my hair.

15 minutes later my body and hair is washed and I shaved my legs and my damp hair is brushed. I'm going to straighten it when it's dry.

I looked down as I walked out into my room, bumping into someone, making me drop my towel.

"Ahhh!!" I screamed reaching for the towel, re-wrapping it around myself.

"Miles! What the fuck?! You can't just show up in my house like this! Or walk into my room when you hear the shower running!"

He wasn't listening only said "put on underwear, a shirt and shorts."

"What?" I asked confused.

"I said put them on, Kaylah!" He raised his voice

I nodded silently and walked into my closet, closing the door in it to change.

What was that about? I wondered. My cheeks burned in embarrassment from knowing Miles had seen my naked body.

I grabbed a thong and a pair of black Lulu Lemon shorts and clipped on a bra and a light blue baggy tee shirt.

As soon as I walked out of the closet Miles pulled me into his arms kissing me hungrily.

The kiss was rough. He wasn't waiting he threw me on the bed crawling on top of me. He caressed my cheeks with his hands as I grabbed fistfuls of his shirt, effectively pulling him closer to me before putting my hands under his shirt, running my nails down his abs.

He kissed down my neck, moving his hands down to my waist. He somehow pinned me to the bed with his body. Before saying, " take off the shorts."

I looked at him in disbelief. "What? No!"

"Kaylah I need to check something.."

"No!" I started to thrash under him "get off me! Let me go!" I yelled in panic.

"Kaylah-"

"Get off!" He pinned my arms down. I started feeling claustrophobic and I couldn't breathe "No.no.no I can't do this." Tears started forming in my eyes.

"Princess! Calm down! Deep breaths. Listen to me. In and out. In and out. There" he kissed my forehead. He crawled off me pulling me into a hug.

I could breathe again. I was calm in his arms.

"I'm sorry, that wasn't the way I wanted it to come out." He sighed. "I would never hurt you like that." He said. "I'd never hurt you. Ever." He whispered.

"Why did you ask me that, Miles?" I asked quietly.

"You trust me?" He asked, locking eyes with me.

"Yes." I said without hesitation.

He nodded while lifting the shorts up my legs to under my butt.

I gasped as I realized what he was looking at.

The scars. I'm such an idiot.

Miles ran his fingers across the pale white lines on my thighs. He looked up at me sadly "are these new?" He touched the recent scars.

I nodded and his look on his flashed back and forth to sadness and disappointment.

"When? When did you start?" He asked quietly

"I was thirteen.." I looked away from him.

I slid off the bed and walked to the door, pulling down the legs of the shorts a little. I opened the door and looked at him expectantly.

"What?" He asked.

"I know you're disappointed and disgusted and I know I'm revolting. Please just.. Go. I knew it wouldn't last just leave now." I hung my head ashamed.

"How many times do I have to show you that I'm not leaving."

I looked up surprised.

"Don't look so shocked, darling." He chuckled.

"I know I haven't known you for very long, and I need you to know that you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my whole life. I was gonna take you on our first date tonight but.. I think we should stay and do that here and hang out. I want to say that I love being around you. I don't care about your over protective brother. I don't care about your scars. I'm not going to say something cliché like, your scars show how strong you are. No. Your scars show your pain. You have been in so much pain. I see that now. But.. I want to make sure you don't feel that pain anymore. Because... I love you. I'm so glad I got to tell you. I love you. You don't have to tell me about your past yet. I won't push you to tell me but I've been meaning to tell you that I've been in love with you since I brought you up to your room that night and you blindly reached out to me, pulling me into your bed to cuddle. I fall even more in love with you every time we kiss. Every time I make you smile. Every time I hug you or cuddle with you. You are the most amazing woman I've ever had the pleasure to meet. I want you to know you don't have to say it back. I don't want you to feel pressured into anything. Ever. Ok? I only want you to believe we have a chance. Even your annoying ass of a brother can't keep us apart." He smiled.

I smiled back. Tears of joy sliding down my cheeks. I grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him to me, slamming our lips together once more before pulling away and hugging him with everything in me.

-------------------
AHHHHHH! *girly squeals*

If anyone says "it's too early for him to love herr!" Or any shit like that.. They've known each other for months. If you don't like it, write your own goddamned book. Instead of typing your bull shit comments. Thanks :)

Vote!
Comment!
Aand...

Stay gorgeous!

-K❤️