Chapter 10: Getting ready for the night of nights

|Kaylah's POV|

Stacy and Stephanie burst through the gold doors of my house squealing and jumping up and down creating a ruckus.

In about forty seconds, Josh was pushing me behind him, holding a kitchen knife tightly in his right fist ready to stab.

When Stephanie screamed and grabbed Stacy by the shoulders and held her as a human shield.

Josh stopped his hand gripping the knife and held a face of confusion,which turned to anger and finally changed to disbelief.

Stacy was the first to speak, "what the actual fuck, Stephanie?!" Josh looked taken back at the power of Stacy's voice.

She rarely speaks, to other people like me..ish.

Stephanie looked down from my brother's mountain like height to her sisters furious expression.

"You have approximately 4 seconds before you die, Stephanie." Stacy stated calmly.

"Run" I mouthed to Stacy's shaking sister.

In a flash she was bolting up the stairs like she was on fire screaming bloody murder at the top of her lungs.

Stacy was still standing at the place where she was pushed minutes before. She held four fingers up and placed them in the palm of her hand one at a time. She reached the last finger. You could still hear Steph pounding her feet up the stairs in a great hurry.

I felt Josh jump behind me when Stacy shrieked and stole the knife from Josh's hands and chased after her sister, up the stairs to my room.

"Stacy! I swear to god, if you get blood on my blankets, I will take that knife and shove it up your ass!" I yelled running after them.

-------------

3 hours, many mascara strokes and 10 pounds of hairspray later, I was ready for this party.

Apparently, Heath is throwing a party and Miles asked him to invite us.

YAY. Not.

I must say, I do look hot. I think as I look in the full length mirror in my bedroom. We all do.
(a/n dresses to the side!)

My makeup was done to perfection. Stephanie gave me a smokey eye look with dark winged eyeliner to make my dull silver eyes look brighter. Stacy curled the ends of my black hair and put it in a waterfall braid.

"Ready to go?" Stacy asked.
"Let's do this!" Stephanie yelled
-----------------------

OML. I'm sosooooooooooo sorry! I have no excuse for why I haven't updated in a month. I feel terrible!

Remember, I love you all and thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much!

What should you, my readers, be named?
Leave a comment!

Don't forget to vote, comment
Aand..

Don't worry, be happy!

-K❤️