Chapter 4: what a day

|Kaylah POV|

I woke up on the couch.

I stretched and glanced to the right and saw no one. I turned my head to the left and saw my big brother sleeping peacefully.

That's when I realized that the T.V was still on and Lilo & Stitch was playing.

I focused on the movie and the part when Stitch tells the Grand Councilwoman what Ohana means. (A/N <3)

I heard a loud groan and I looked over to se my idiotic brother laying in a weird position, his left leg is resting on my lap, his right leg is crossed over his left, his right hand is on his stomach while the other hand is under the weight of his torso and his head is off the couch.

I couldn't help but giggle at him.

He finally got himself untangled and is now in a seated position.

What time is it?"
"Um... Let me check here."

I picked up my phone from the floor and was that it was 8:15 am.

"SHART MY LIFE!" I yelled
"What?! What is it!?" Josh asked, startled.
"We've got 20 minutes!"
"WHAT!?" He asked in disbelief.
"I said we hav-"
"It was rhetorical, Kay!"
"Oh..right."
"C'mon!"
---------------------------
I was ready in 15 minutes. I was wearing a off one shoulder sweater with blue skinny jeans and my white converse. I did natural makeup with cat wing eyeliner and used nude lipstick on my full lips.

"Bye, Josh! See you at school!" I yelled up the stairs before dashing out the door to miss a lecture on how to drive.

"C'mon Lucy." I stated jumping into my Lexus and driving off.

---------------------------

I got there just in time! I speed walked to my locker I put the combination in, then I checked my schedule. That's when the bell rang. I quickly grabbed my things and sprinted to my next class which was, social.

3.23 minutes later I got to M.Squires classroom. He wasn't there thank gods.

I walked to my seat and sat down playing with my hair and looking down at my lap.

"Hey! Tanner!"
I looked up
"Damn are you okay?!" I realized it wasn't Angelica (thank gods) it was my best friends, Stacy and Stefanie Miller.  You can tell by their looks and their heights that they're siblings, they both have shoulder length hair, harm brown eyes and they both have(straight, pearly white) hypnotic smiles.

They're sisters, but Stacy is older by 4 months. They're mom decided after Stacy was born she wanted another child. Why so soon? I'll never know.

"Yeah.. You know how clumsy I am. I fell down the stairs after school." Lie "But thankfully there's no other damage." Lie! Again!!

"Yeah! Thankfully!" Stated, Stephanie.
"Um.."
I raised an eyebrow at Stacy.
"C-can I sign your cast please?"
"Sure thing!" I grinned at her.

Stacy wrote her name in Blue: Stacy M <3
Stephanie was next.
She wrote her name in green: Steph M ;D

Stephanie smiled triumphantly at her work.

Then M. Squires walked in shutting everyone up.

Here we go.
---------------------------