Chapter 6: The fight

|Kaylah POV|

We're home now.

My stupid brother had to get in that fight didn't he? Idiot.

"Why did you pick a fight with Miles?! Out of every guy at school you had to pick him didn't you?! It's Miles fricking Jensen what were you thinking Josh?! That guy is a professional boxer! How could you be so stupid?! I shouted walking through the house with my brother.

And by with him, I mean, my fingers gripping his ear and pulling him from the car.

"Ow ow ow ooowwwwww!" Josh cried.

I finally released my brother's ear and shoved him on the couch.

"Answer me, Josh." I gave him the look that said, 'if you don't tell me I'm cutting your family jewels and putting them in jars'.

I must've scared him at that.

"Okay! Okay!" He held his hands up in surrender.

"I'll tell you." He looked down and took a deep breath.

----------------------
-Josh POV- flashback.

"Guys! That's my sister!" I yelled angry. "None of you are "doing" her!"

----ten minute time skip----

"I don't care what you think, Tanner." Stated Miles. "She's pretty hot. I might just tap that"

I scrunched my face up in disgust.

"Oouuuuu" called the "Dioses Calientes"

I gave them a death glare. They shut up at that.

"You won't touch her." I spat through gritted teeth. "While I'm here, none of you are getting my little sister."

"Oh! Tough guy, hey?" Taunted Miles. "Well, lest see how tough you are then eh?" Miles balled his hands into fists and held them in a fighting position.

"Well, how would you feel if I was fucking your little sister, Jensen?"

Miles started turning red at my comment.

In his haze of anger I threw the first punches. They were to his nose, then his eye.

Miles hit me with unnatural speed in my eye,jaw and nose.

I could block myself and I Charliehorsed him and sent him a round house kick, to the face.

My sneaker connected with his face and from the corner of my eye I saw all the guys' eyes wide and mouths agape. I smirked.

What I didn't expect was Miles to grab my neck  and slam me into the post then the cement ground.

Ow! I thought.
That hurt like a BI Trans Canada Highway.
(A/N XDD ps: read the capital letters)

Miles took that opportunity to straddle my waist and keep throwing so many punches I couldn't keep up.

Heath and Greyson grabbed Miles and held him a couple meters away from me while  Xander and Aidon lifted me from the ground.

I tasted blood in my mouth.

I shrugged the arms of Xander and Aidon off me and turned around to start walking away in mid-step I heard:

"Awe! Is Josh Tanner walking away from a fight he can't win?"

In milliseconds I was in front of miles, with my fingers gripping his throat tightly. Heath and Greyson were still trying to process how I got in front of them that fast.

"I will protect my sister with my life." I spat. "She  is the most important thing. So, I suggest if you want someone, pick one of the sluts, our school is overflowing. But you WILL leave my sister alone. Are we clear? I could definitely beat your ass. Don't try me Jensen or I swear to gods. I will get you, one way or another." My fingers getting tighter with every sentence.

He nodded and I released him.

I turned and as I was walking I felt someone pat my shoulder. As I turned I felt a sharp pain on my cheek I looked to see none other than Miles Jensen staring at me with furious eyes and his elbow still held high.

Oh! He hit me with his elbo-

My thoughts were interrupted when punched  me in the gut.

"No.One.Tells.Me.What.To.Do!"  Miles screamed at me In between punches.

"Look who's makin' her way over here now boys!" Called Xander. Me and Miles glanced at who Xander was talking about. I saw the last person I wanted here.

Kaylah

Shit. I thought.

Miles smirked and Punched me the hardest he has I the last 10 minutes.

This time instead of swallowing the blood in my mouth, I spat it at his bruised face.

He looked at me with disgust. He opened his mouth before my sister intervened, saying,

"Guys! There's no need for physical fucking violence!"

------------------------
Flash back over
------------------------

I explained it all to Kaylah.

Every once in a while when I brought up them wanting to "do" her, she would shiver in disgust.

That's my sister. I thought proudly. Good luck getting this one boys. I inwardly grinned.

----------------------

Thanks for reading guys!

Pleaaaaaase don't be a silent reader! I love hearing what you guys think!

Comment, vote aand....
Don't worry be happy!

-K❤️