Chapter 1- First Day Back

~Lydia's pov~

First day of senior year, great. Driving into this car park is literally like driving into hell. I saw Stiles Stilinski, the hottest guy in school. You had a crush on him since third grade, you seriously need to finally get your shit together Lydia. Ugh like that's going to happen. I started walking up to the door. Let's get this stupid day over and done with.

And then as if on cue the queen herself walks in, Malia Tate, Stiles' girlfriend. Rumour has it that her and Stiles is having a bit of problems with their relationship; someone apparently had caught her making out with someone during one of Greenburg's party.
Malia walks up to Stiles and starts to practically eats his face. I put on my earphones and just listen to Halsey , if I have to go through this tragic day, I got to at least listen to some piece of heaven.
The signal to announce my death sentence went off, the school bell.

Authors note:
So I just want to let you know that this is the shortest chapter you will ever get :) and also don't think that Malia will be a bitch because she won't and I also want you to know that you haven't really met her.
Kisses-A
Lol just kidding it's I