Chapter 26- For Lydia

~Lydia's pov~

I smiled at Stiles as we were hugging.
He moved away from the hug.
"Lydia, I have to give you something."
Stiles held my hand, my heart skipped a few beats. "Okay?" he smiled at me and told me to follow him.

Stiles lead me outside into his car. A cheerful expression crossed his face as we both got into the Jeep. He started the car and practically started to speeded down the streets. What the hell is with people today speeding?!

Stiles had a massive smile on his face, I can see the determination on his face. He turned to look at me for second and looked back at the road.
"I am sorry, I am just so excited I want you see the suprise." Stiles scratched the back of his neck and laughed slightly.

We finally reached our destination and Stiles stopped the car. We got out of the car, we were near down town but there were little shops around and a little park. "Lydia, come on." I took Stiles' hand and he lead me into a little florist shop.

We entered the shop and Stiles greeted the shop owner. "Hello, Rose."
"Stiles! Oh, it's so lovely to see you!" the old lady, Rose, went and gave Stiles a hug. "So, what brings you hear?" he smiled at her. Rose looked at me and smiled. "Oh, and who have you brought with you?" she smiled at me.

"Hi, I am Lydia, it's a pleasure to meet you." she smiled at me as I shook her hand.

"Oh, honey, the pleasure is all mine. It's nice to see this young man finally with someone." Rose messed Stiles' hair up, if it was even possible to mess it up anymore. "You better keep this one, young man, you will never meet another one quite like her again."

"Thank you, I kind of learnt that myself." Stiles smiled at looked at me whilst he said it, making me blush.

"Okay, so what brings you here?" Rose repeated her former question to Stiles. "I came to pick up an order." he looked at me for a second and the turned back to Rose, who looked like she knew exactly what was about to happen. "The order from my mother, it was put in on December 2nd, 2005." Rose smiled and went to collect the order.

Rose came back shortly after with a rather large box. I was starting to get really confused, why did Stiles bring me here?

Rose wiped a tear and smiled.
"Thank you so much for everything." Stiles thanked her and gave her a hug. "No problem, it's always a pleasure. Never hesitate to come back here, especially back when you have children." "Oh my God, Rose! you never stop, do you?!"
"I might be a legend, but I am not a God." I laughed at her, this woman was amazing.

"Okay now bye Rose." Stiles said his farewells to her. "But, no I want to see you open it." she protested.
"Fine alright I will open it now." "Finally, and yes!" she celebrated.

Stiles opened the box, his face lit up with shock and amazement. I went to take a look inside the box, and saw a flowers. There was a bouquet of different types of flowers from roses to orchids to orange blossoms and daisies. Stiles read a note which came along with it which cause tears to fall.
"Stiles?" I questioned him if he was alright and went to hug and comfort him. "I am sorry, you have to read this." His voice was very calm and soft. I took the note and began to read it.

'
Dear Stiles and whomever this maybe,

I am soo sorry I cannot be there for you, my beautiful son. By now you must he a grown handsome young man, who has found someone you truly love, I am proud of you, I will always be very proud of you. And who ever that lucky person is I know that they love you dearly back.

To the person who has captured my son's heart I hope you take good care of him. Anyway, I thought I should explain the reason behind this box and what lays in it ; in this box are things which represent your love, all of the flowers represent love. Daisies represent innocent love and orange blossoms represent eternal love, and well roses, everyone knows they symbolise love.

Ps: Stiles if you forgot anyone of them I will be seriously disappointed. I will be shaking my head in heaven at you.

With love from your dearest mother,
Claudia Stilinski.'

I smiled at gave the letter back to Stiles. "You love me that much?" I smiled at him surprised. "Yes, always did always will."
"Aww you too are soo adorable! " Rose said cooing at us. I laughed at Stiles who was obviously not used to this and was embarrassed. "Okay, it was very nice to see you again, but we have to leave now, bye Rose."

"Aww, soo soon, okay bye now,get home safely, the both of you, and don't drive hungry. Are you hungry?" she panicked. "No, we are not hungry but thank you." "Are you sure?"
"Yes, thank you for your concerns and offer."

We said our goodbyes to Rose and left the shop and hopped into the car. I held the box in my lap.