Chapter 44

"And I'm gon' give you, girl, what you fiend. I'm the drug in your veins, just fight through the pain."

- What You Need by The Weeknd

**********

Payton walked into his bedroom and sighed heavily. His body was sore terrible from practice. It was around 2 o'clock in the afternoon so he knew London was probably taking a nap. That led him to wonder where Aubrey and Junior were. After his shower he'd go looking for them.

Payton grabbed a pair of clean boxers and headed towards the bathroom. He pushed open the door and flicked on the lights. His jaw dropped as his boxers fell out of his hands and onto the floor. The sight in front of him was definitely unexpected.

Aubrey was splayed across his sink, playing with herself through her panties. She had on a dark green Victoria's Secret lingerie set. Her entire upper half was flushed and her head was thrown back as she mewled in arousal. Payton watched tentatively as he eased towards her. His díck spurred to life in just a few seconds.

"Add another finger," he spoke over her loud, feverish moans.

Her hips slowly rotated against her finger as she added an additional one. Knowing he was there with her made her noticeably more horny. Her chest rose rapidly with each thrust of her little fingers. They weren't as good as Payton's fingers nor díck but it would have to do.

Aubrey's senses heightened and the hair on her arms stood up when she realized she was close. Slowly panting, and whispering Payton's name, was his undoing. He yanked her fingers away from her pússy and her dilated eyes fixated on him in frustration and arousal. She was so close to teetering on her órgasmic-seesaw.

She pouted at him. Her saccharine juices slipped down her thighs and onto the bathroom floor. He watched hazily before looking back up at her. The look he gave her nearly made her combust on its own.

"Aubrey..." Payton groaned before smashing his lips into hers in a frenzy. He took her wet fingers and splayed them across his crotch. His throbbing erection was evident.

"Wait... Pay..." she moaned as she separated from him.

He continued to trail kisses down her neck until he stopped above her breast. "What are you doing in here?" he murmured across her skin. His pointed tongue skimmed across the top of her bra and she shivered. She could barely form a coherent thought with him doing that.

"I—" Aubrey moaned again when his rough hands came into contact with her hardened nipples. "God," her eyes rolled to back of her head and she gripped his díck in her palms. He hissed.

"You're killing me, baby," came Payton's hoarse voice. His nimble fingers wandered down to the front of her laced panties and covered her heated mound. Her sopping pússy juices easily soaked through the material. It was now her turn to hiss.

"London..." she croaked. "She... She can't satisfy you," Aubrey whispered. Her breathing was getting harsher after every moment. He was twirling a slow finger around her clít and her blood rushed straight to the bundle of nerves.

"Is that right?" he teased against one of her rosy nipples. She nodded silently and her stomach tightened painfully as the different sensations sent so many signals across her body. He knew she was close so he immediately backed off.

Aubrey's eyes snapped open and she stared at him in surprise. Her breathing was ragged and she was still clearly so aroused. "What are you freaking doing?" she breathed. Her doe eyes were wide and her wetness seeped through her flimsy undergarments. Such a beautiful sight.