20

Sadie

As I wake up, I feel different. I feel a warm sensation in my heart and I'm so happy I could cry. Then I remember: it's thanksgiving and I have a family to spend it with this year.

Even though Demi and I spent yesterday with Madison and didn't have time to talk about the past few days of arguing, I feel like we've already moved past it. Today, I feel blessed. I feel loved. And I feel complete. 

I roll over onto my other side and see Demi still sleeping, and doing her cute little quiet snore. I brought my index finger up to her nose, then bopped it. She crinkled her face in her sleep, making me giggle.

I then gently traced my finger from the forehead down to her chin, making her whole body shiver and her to open her eyes.

"Happy Thanksgiving, baby girl." I smiled, pulling the blankets more over my goose bumped arms.

"Happy thanksgiving, baby." Her sexy morning voice rasped out.

I smiled, as she pulled me closer to her and I rested my head on her shoulder.

"I love you, Sadie. I'm so thankful for you. You are my life's biggest blessing."

"I love you more than anything in this world, Demetria."

I just love her. I know that. I just want to.. Love her. I want to show her I truly love her.

So I rolled over on top of her, my knees supporting me on either side of her and my elbows beside her head. I kissed her soft and long, until I pulled away to see her beautiful face.

She lifted her head to reattach our lips and gladly excepted. I lowered her head back onto the pillow, still kissing her rough, with the support of my elbows on either side of her.

As the kiss got rougher, deeper, and more passionate, I couldn't help but feel so much love and lust for her. I know exactly where I need her most, but I want our first time to be perfect and not rushed.

I slid my hand under her t-shirt and cupped her bra that she was wearing. She jumped a little in surprise, but kept kissing me. I used one hand to unclip the bra and slide it out of her shirt, then toss it behind us. With one hand. And still making out. I'm fucking skilled.

She pulled away from the kiss only to rip my tank top over my head and throw it on the floor. She grabbed my face and pulled it back down to her, our tongues fighting for dominance. Of course, I let hers win as I felt it graze my mouth.

As we make out, I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and took it off, finally seeing her bare boobs. I cupped them with my hands, massaging both nipples with my thumbs as I continued to kiss her, starting to loose my breath.

She sat up, holding me against her, and started to take off my bra. She only pulled away from the kiss when the fabric was in the way, but it was soon gone. Now our bare chests were against each other and I was sure I was about to loose my Demi virginity, when she stopped me because her phone was ringing.

"Hey mom." She said. "Me? Out of breath? Oh.. Yeah I was just, uh, running." I snickered and she blushed, silently telling me to be quiet.
"No I didn't. We're getting ready, I promise. Okay. See you soon, love you, bye."

When she hung up the phone, she pulled me closer. "Baby, I never wanted this more in my life. But, I forgot that we have to be there in five minutes and haven't even begun to start getting ready."