44

Demi

The sun illuminating the room was enough to make me go blind, but this is one of the first times that I'm not complaining about it. For once in my life, reality is better than my dreams, and that's all thanks to Sadie.

We spent our one year anniversary together yesterday, and it was aboslutely amazing. We snorkled, went deep sea diving, rode around on jetski's, and just enjoyed each other's presence. Tomorrow is our last day, but today is going to be special.

It's my fucking birthday.

Yawning, I stretched my arms until I heard the ringing in my ears. I rolled over to face Sadie, but the bed was empty. My heart sank. That is most definitely not the way I wanted to wake up on my birthday. Frowning, I sat up, holding the sheets to my naked body.

On the big table underneath the television sits dozens and dozens of roses. Oh my gosh. I hopped out of bed, quickly making my way over.

There were bags beside all the roses, but in front of them was a note labeled, "Demi". Happily, I reached for it, and opened it up.

"My sweet Demi,

Happy birthday, my love. Please do not peek at any of the gifts... Except one. I know you are tired of surprises, but today holds just a few little ones. Open the blue bag

I love you
Sadie."

Curiosity got the best of me, and I was ripping into the bag within seconds of reading the note. Inside, was another note laying on top of something white and silky. The note read, "Wear me down to our private beach- wear me and me only!"

I reached into the bag and pulled out the white silky robe. I suppose I'm ready then, sense I'm already not wearing anything. Eep. I'm excited.

I slipped the robe over me, tying the string in the front. I then walked across our glass floor, seeing all the fish swim underneath me. This place is truly magical.

The morning breeze brought goose bumps across my skin as I walked down the steps to our beach. When I got to the bottom, I saw a robe similar to mine but black, laying on the ground.

I smirked, walking even further until I saw my beautiful girlfriend chest deep in the ocean, naked. Her back was to me, and she was just staring out into the sea, occasionally gazing down at the creatures swimming around her.

I walked all the way to where the waves wash over my toes. "Apparently," I said loud enough for her to hear me, making her jump a little bit, "I won't be needing this." I untied the robe, letting it slide off my shoulders, and fall to the sand.

Her smile was so bright, it overpowered the sun. She held her finger out in front of her and made the, 'come here' motion.

I watched as Sadie admired my body, walking towards her. Not in a million years would I have thought I'd do this for anyone. Sadie has a way of just glancing at me and making me ten more times confident than I was five minutes ago. She truly loves me and that helps me love myself.

"There she is," Sadie smiled as I approached her, "Happy Birthday, baby girl. I love you so much."

"I love you more." I gushed.

Her arms snake around my waist, pulling me to her. Our skin was pressed together and I could feel her warm breath on my lips, and it's taking so much self control not to crash them on hers. She takes more of my breath away than a punch in the gut ever could.

I closed my eyes, and felt her lips against my shoulder, leading a trail all the way up to my lips. When they finally met, I kissed her until I had to come back for air. I quickly went back, tracing my tongue across her lip. She granted me access and right when I thought things were getting heated, she pulled away.