22

Demi

"Let's go to the bed." Sadie whispered, attaching her lips back to mine just as quickly as they departed.

Not wanting to separate from her, I wrapped my legs around her torso and she lifted me from the couch. My hands were everywhere as she walked backwards. They were in her hair, on her cheeks, the back of her head, her face, anywhere they could get too. Im fucking nuts.

Finally, we hit the bed and she fell on top of me. I pulled my lips away from hers so I could rip off her t-shirt. No bra. I'm liking this. She jumped to her feet, eager to wiggle out of her shorts and I found myself staring, mesmerized by her. She took her panties off and all the self control I had moments ago, was vanished.

She climbed back on top of me and somewhere between her giving me a hickey where it made my knees and grasping my breasts, my pants also came off.

"I need you." I whispered, my center throbbing for her attention.

"You got me." She said, placing her tongue between my breasts and making a trail all the way past my belly button.

I clenched my eyes shut as she separated my things and kissed and licked them. Finally, finally, I felt her hot breath on my clit. Then, she dove in.

I gasped in surprise as she began working on it, swirling in circles, going left and right. She claims she's never been with a girl, but she sure does know how to take care of one.

Her mouth was doing everything right. I couldn't remember the last time I've felt this good. I'm on cloud nine.

Right when I thought it couldn't get any better, she stuck two fingers in.

"Fuck!" I screeched, clenching the bed sheets. As her fingers pumped faster, her tongue went faster. "Fuck, fuck, Sadie!"

I replaced the bedsheets with her hair and encouraged her to go even harder.

"Im going to cum!" I moaned, warning Sadie.

"Cum for me, baby." Sadie said, breathlessly.

So I did, and as I rode out my orgasm I couldn't keep my eyes off of my beautiful girlfriend.

"I love you." I panted.

She collapsed beside me, then kissed me on the mouth once more. "I love you more."

3 DAYS LATER

It's been twelve and a half hours I've been separated from Sadie, and I'm hating every minute of it. I'm in St Barths, shooting with Victoria Secret while Sadie is in Louisiana. Day after tomorrow, I fly out to her so we can have Christmas with her family.

"Hey, you ready?" Caroline asked, knocking on the bathroom door. I stared at myself wearing a new bathing suit, then snapped a selfie for Sadie.

"Yeah," I said, opening the door.

"He's here, now." Holy walked up. "Wilmer. With Nick. They're swimming with us."

Keep calm. He's only here for Nick. Sadie won't get mad. Deep breath. Just act chill about it.

"Okay. Let me text Sadie then we can leave." I said, opening our texts back out.

My fingers hovered over the keyboard, willing myself to type something out. If I don't tell her he's here, she'll find out by the paparazzi. I just don't want her to be mad.

"Hey babe.. Wilmer came with Nick. I didn't know he was going to be here. I just wanted to let you know. Have fun w Sutton, I love you."